Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California wanted

Maud

Maud

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi, I am hoping to become a California owner in the next few months but I'm prepared to wait a while due to my budget - I have an absolute maximum of £28000, ideally a little less, so looking for around a 2007 in nice condition and preferably not white (though I know I can't afford to be too fussy!). The one in Saffron Walden on here back in March looked lovely and not far from me either, but I found the forum too late :? If anyone is thinking of selling an older California, please let me know as I may well be interested!

Thanks,
Maud
:hello

Just to say I've had an email to say I have a private message but as I'm not a VIP at the moment, I'm not authorised to read them. Please don't think I'm being rude not replying :?

Hi T5WOB, thank you for the suggestion but I am looking for a RHD.

:thanks

jevon said:
That's nice is it for sale?
evey thing for sale just getting the price right .full ABT body kit 19 inch wheels ABT forge intercooler .forge big 6 pot breaks .loads more extras .been in all vw mag used by vw to promote .front cover Volkswagen driver vw mag .black carbon fibre units

130407 Martin Adams ABT California -016.jpg

Maud, check this months VW Camper and Commercial private ads. California 2008 for sale - 57,000mls, £27,500 asking price. Tel 07414884567.

Thank you very much for the information, Wee Westy - I think that's the summer blue one listed in the for sale section on here by 'bluebell', but it has already sold now (matching details, including the phone number). I didn't know about the magazine though so it has given me somewhere else to look for adverts.

Maud

Maud there is a new listed 2007 Cali in the adds :thumb

also looking for a Cali and have cash waiting. Over the course of the past six weeks I have phoned up four that were for sale on this website and they seem to sell in a few days if not hours. :doh

I really dont want to be in a tent at COTF :help

Hi Andy - when you find one let me know and I will race you to it :D

I am open minded about engines, age etc. and mileage to an extent, but I do have a budget to stick to and, just to make it more awkward, I would really rather not get one in white or silver which seem to be the most common colours :doh

I hope you find what you are looking for soon!

Maud

Thanks Maud and same to you aswell. It just worries me all the other silent members on here that are loooking also , I just hope i find something for the summer time. It would be good if there was an alert system for when Cali's come up for sale on here, any plans?

Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we normally put the adverts on here first.

Thanks, Martin - I will find the Facebook and Twitter pages now.

It seems there are more buyers than Calis - which, looking on the bright side, has got to be better than a flooded market I suppose.

I read somewhere on here (I think) that the prices of used Calis go up as much as 10% during the spring and summer months. I might end up having to wait until they drop again if that's the case, when perhaps less people will be looking too. I agree though, Andy; it would be nice to have one to start using during the summer!

Maud

Back