Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California winter cover

docbob1

docbob1

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Has anyone purchased a Kampa premium cover for a California as is available from club shop, particularly if it fits over the drivers side awning projection. I am looking for a winter cover but cannot find a review on it. Any other suggestions for a decent cover as it will not be garaged will be gratefully received.

Evening, I have the Kampa cover and it fits over the awning nicely. It’s hard to get it nice and tight around the sills as the tie straps are a little close to the rear wheels.
Make sure your bus is nice and clean before covering and if covered for the whole winter I would remove every 6-8 weeks to clean the van as it does get dusty and insect/spider crap underneath onto your paint

Evening, I have the Kampa cover and it fits over the awning nicely. It’s hard to get it nice and tight around the sills as the tie straps are a little close to the rear wheels.
Make sure your bus is nice and clean before covering and if covered for the whole winter I would remove every 6-8 weeks to clean the van as it does get dusty and insect/spider crap underneath onto your paint
Many thanks for the input, very helpful

Back