Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Californias in Lofoten

Kave.
This is what you need. DJI Mavic Pro. Wish I'd had it last year when we were up there.

Folds up small for carrying around. Thats a normal size mobile phone so you can guage the size.

I had Phantoms for about four years but they are too big for carrying around. I take the Mavic with me when I go walking now, just put it in the rucksack.

Little clip of the Cali taken a couple of weeks ago. Shot in 4k but reduced down for YouTube.
Great tracking feature on it, makes it simple now.

Impressive!

@briwy I have that on the top of my list, however it is listed as 8 weeks delivery from apple where I have a discount. But it is a bit expensive for a toy is it not :)

Yes, long delivery. I waited nearly four months for mine. Hardly a toy though, semi professional piece of kit.
If you do go ahead I suggest you get the Combo where you get the case, two extra batteries, spare props, 12v charger etc. It works out much cheaper than getting them separately

Kave.
This is what you need. DJI Mavic Pro. Wish I'd had it last year when we were up there.

Folds up small for carrying around. Thats a normal size mobile phone so you can guage the size.

I had Phantoms for about four years but they are too big for carrying around. I take the Mavic with me when I go walking now, just put it in the rucksack.

Little clip of the Cali taken a couple of weeks ago. Shot in 4k but reduced down for YouTube.
Great tracking feature on it, makes it simple now.

You are hurting my bank balance
:bananadance2

What a spectacular bit of kit - that's going on the long term shopping list (and hope for a big price cut!)

Already invested in a pico projector this week following the post by @jonathanduke - sadly won't be replicating this purchase yet though! Look forward to seeing more Cali related footage.

Great stuff have. Hope you enjoy it.
I don't know about regulations over there but here the basics are covered on the attached PDF. Mainly common sense as to where and when.
Bit scary the first time

Attachments

• Dronecode (1).pdf
    131 KB · Views: 6
Thanks to this thread..... I can't get Reine, Lofoten off my mind..... I need to start planning, I think. If you are planning, my one piece of advice, is to allow enough time for a weather system to pass thru. If you are on a very tight schedule, you will probably hit poor weather however, there is almost always a good day in each week., and the wait is worth it..... This isn't my photo below, but as they say, "a photo doesn't always do a place justice."

reine.jpg

Back