Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali's on the Farm Updates

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just a quick update for anyone who is still considering coming to COTF next week.

We now have around 110 Cali's booked and a list building up of 'maybe attending' ( including a few more Cali's from France )

Our limit is for around 150 Cali's so if you want to be added to the 'Maybe' list please let us know on this thread as we can temporarily reserve you a pitch.

Will be good if the weather god is that good to us !! But I'm sure it will be a brilliant weekend what ever the weather is like.

Hope you all have a great time. We are northbound for two weeks of R&R that was booked a long time ago otherwise we'd be there to add to he very impressive numbers.

Sorry to hear you can't make it Mark .. Hope you both have a nice time away :thumb

would you please put myself alan and my wife cheryl down as maybe almost certain but not quiet there yet will confirm as soon as possible thanks

Just to confirm we have just booked :) and looking forward to our first meet. Alan and Cheryl

britwinger said:
would you please put myself alan and my wife cheryl down as maybe almost certain but not quiet there yet will confirm as soon as possible thanks

Thanks, I have added you to the Maybe list.

Martin I am still a MAYBE for Saturday night.

So far 90%. we plan to leave home at around 4am to try and get to you for brekkie

Really looking forward to meeting everyone that is on here

Thanks Lonsdale, I have put you on the MAYBE list, hope to see you at the weekend.

Just realised we can finally make next weekend, so can you please count us in for both nights. One question though, we do want to have an electric hookup, so do we need to book this though the forum or direct with the campsite?

Hi, There is no electricity in the rally field so you will need to pitch on the main campsite I am afraid. If you feel you really need electricity please reserve this with the campsite as they only have limited hook ups.

Hi all,

I haven't got my Cali yet as it's due for delivery in June (180 DSG 4motion). However, I was thinking of popping down to COTF to meet all you good folk and check out all the extras (toppers, awnings etc) you all seem to have.

My problem is I can only make Sunday as I'm working in America on Fri and Sat, getting back Sun morning. I've just had the latest newsletter through and it says 'Day visitors welcome on Sat from 10:30am' but no mention of Sunday. Would it be OK for me to come down? I only live near Horsham so not too far. Would it be worth it or will you all be packing up?

FF

hi all,

am looking to buy a second hand Cali, do you think there will be any for sale at Calis on the farm ?

Thanks everyone,

nigel

nigelshafran said:
hi all,

am looking to buy a second hand Cali, do you think there will be any for sale at Calis on the farm ?

Thanks everyone,

nigel

Hi Nigel, there were a couple of people that were bringing Cali's down for sale but I think these are now sold. Maybe this can be confirmed?

Re: Cali's on the Farm Updatesheet

Still actively looking for a DSG 4motion. need an automatic as I have developed a problem with my left foot, otherwise certainly would not consider selling mine.
When I find it I will be selling my beautiful manual 4motion 61 plate. I am coming to the meet in mine but not selling til I find my new Cali !!! depends how quick you want one, welcome to take a look.
jeannie

Martin said:
Hi, There is no electricity in the rally field so you will need to pitch on the main campsite I am afraid. If you feel you really need electricity please reserve this with the campsite as they only have limited hook ups.

Thanks martin, we'd prefer to hang out with all of you so it'll be the rally field for us. Deposit paid tonight :D

FlyingFred said:
Hi all,

I haven't got my Cali yet as it's due for delivery in June (180 DSG 4motion). However, I was thinking of popping down to COTF to meet all you good folk and check out all the extras (toppers, awnings etc) you all seem to have.

My problem is I can only make Sunday as I'm working in America on Fri and Sat, getting back Sun morning. I've just had the latest newsletter through and it says 'Day visitors welcome on Sat from 10:30am' but no mention of Sunday. Would it be OK for me to come down? I only live near Horsham so not too far. Would it be worth it or will you all be packing up?

FF

Sunday will be the last day so many will be making preps to pack up and it will greatly depend on the weather.

If you aren't too far away and could make it by lunchtime it's probably going to be ok. :thumb

A few updates:

- Pitches are still available for both Friday & Saturday

- Arrival time 4.30pm Friday , a member of staff will be on the gate to direct you

- Hot Drinks Espresso Express will be on site Saturday morning ready for when you wake up

- Day visitors are welcome from 10.30am Saturday

- Hog Roast Will start at 7.30pm Saturday, further meal tickets will be available on the day

- Wacky & Dubflecta Wacky practical and Dubflecta items that have been pre-ordered will be vailable from the club tent on Saturday

- Checkout Departure time will be on Sunday at 3pm

- Traders/products to view
SMG Cowfold
BMVS Camper Hire
Comfortz California Accessories
ZoneSleep Matress Toppers
Jackyards Seat Covers

Martin said:
A few updates:

- Pitches are still available for both Friday & Saturday

- Arrival time 4.30pm Friday , a member of staff will be on the gate to direct you

- Hot Drinks Espresso Express will be on site Saturday morning ready for when you wake up

- Day visitors are welcome from 10.30am Saturday

- Hog Roast Will start at 7.30pm Saturday, further meal tickets will be available on the day

- Wacky & Dubflecta Wacky practical and Dubflecta items that have been pre-ordered will be vailable from the club tent on Saturday

- Checkout Departure time will be on Sunday at 3pm

- Traders/products to view
SMG Cowfold
BMVS Camper Hire
Comfortz California Accessories
ZoneSleep Matress Toppers
Jackyards Seat Covers

Hi Martin

I was going to arrive earlyish on Friday morning - in case you wanted a hand with bits. I know some of you will be there tomorrow but if you want a hand, i can be around Friday morning.

Let me know

James

:)

Will Comfortz & Zonesleep still be there on Sun morning?

I land at Heathrow at 6:20 on Sun morning so I'll try to get there for 10:30ish if thats OK. I could get there earlier but I guess you'll all be waking up/having breakfast.

Will I be able to park in the Cali field or do I have to park elsewhere and walk through?

When I arrive, if there a focal point where I can come and say hello to get introduced?

Sorry for all the question :thanks

FF

James said:
Hi Martin

I was going to arrive earlyish on Friday morning - in case you wanted a hand with bits. I know some of you will be there tomorrow but if you want a hand, i can be around Friday morning.

Let me know

James

:)

Thanks James, I will drop you a PM

FlyingFred said:
Will Comfortz & Zonesleep still be there on Sun morning?

I land at Heathrow at 6:20 on Sun morning so I'll try to get there for 10:30ish if thats OK. I could get there earlier but I guess you'll all be waking up/having breakfast.

Will I be able to park in the Cali field or do I have to park elsewhere and walk through?

When I arrive, if there a focal point where I can come and say hello to get introduced?

Sorry for all the question :thanks

FF

Hi Fred, it all depends on the weather, I think to save you a wasted journey I will PM you my mobile number, you can then give me a call before you set off.

All booked and looking forward to our first meet :)

Might seem obvious but please all remember to bring some cash with you for the weekend. :thanks

There will be things on sale, refreshments available to buy and of course it would be wonderful if you'd help to support the good cause by taking part in the raffle.

On that note if anyone has anything they feel would be useful for the raffle, and of course would like to donate, please PM me. :thumb

Hi,
I'm planning on turning up with my 3-year-old son for Saturday lunchtime and staying til Sunday. Is this ok?
thanks
Matt

Hi Matt, that is fine .. look forward to seeing you there.

If you reserve your pitch via the booking form just put a note saying 'Saturday'

Cheers

Martin

Back