Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Calor Gas 907..?

couplands

couplands

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi, we’ll be getting our Cali Ocean (eventually…!) and assume we’ll need a gas bottle.

Is it a Calor Gas 907….? Does anyone have one for sale, empty is fine…? Or is it better to search on Gumtree or the like..?

cheers

simon

Hi, we’ll be getting our Cali Ocean (eventually…!) and assume we’ll need a gas bottle.

Is it a Calor Gas 907….? Does anyone have one for sale, empty is fine…? Or is it better to search on Gumtree or the like..?

cheers

simon
There’s normally loads on eBay and Gumtree. Obviously pick up only..

I paid £10 for an empty off FB and my local stockist charges £32 for a refill. The campingaz website offers the facility to pop your postcode in and find you nearest stockist.

@tedgina

hi, I got a notification that you had a couple of gas bottles for sale, but can’t see your response in the thread.

I can’t pm, but would be interested to buy. We’re in Cornwall for a few days, but can collect when we return.

@tedgina

hi, I got a notification that you had a couple of gas bottles for sale, but can’t see your response in the thread.

I can’t pm, but would be interested to buy. We’re in Cornwall for a few days, but can collect when we return.
Hi likewise away for a few days will let you know when we're are back hope that's ok

Back