Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camberley van centre

T5sevilla

T5sevilla

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I will soon be importing my LHD T5 Cali SE to the UK and wondered if anyone has any reviews of the above dealership? I have done the speedo mod myself (km to mph dial) with a Lockwood supplied dual mph/kph insert, and I have a pair of UK spec headlights shortly to arrive from eBay. (My local dealer here in Seville wasn't able to source any, unbelievably!) The only other issue is the rear fog light, which will either require changing from offside (Europe mainland) to offside (UK,) or 'twinning' i.e. both rear fogs working.
I would need the dealership to fit the lights, and do the necessary work on the rear fogs.
Has anybody used this dealership? Recommended or not? If not, any recommendations in the Camberley area?

Thanks

I can recommend martins in Basingstoke for mechanical work or is that to faraway.

Martins of Basingstoke caused irreparable damage to my van by attempting a repair to the roof and washed there hands of any responsibility when they realised they didnt have the capability to carry out the work. VW customer care eventually got the repair sorted at another van centre and paid for the work. The van still has issues arising from the botched repair 3 years on. Use at your own risk!!!!

Martins of Basingstoke caused irreparable damage to my van by attempting a repair to the roof and washed there hands of any responsibility when they realised they didnt have the capability to carry out the work. VW customer care eventually got the repair sorted at another van centre and paid for the work. The van still has issues arising from the botched repair 3 years on. Use at your own risk!!!!
That's why I said mechanical work as they are not California dealers. Ie running gear not camper stuff.

Back