Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camp chair bolts missing

BEN TAYLOR

BEN TAYLOR

Vehicle
Just browsing
Has anyone had an issue with the bolts on their tailgate camp chairs rattling loose? I recently noticed all mine were lose and I've lost a bolt and plastic grommet. Any advice on where I can buy replacements?

Thanks, Ben.

IMG_1435.JPG

IMG_1436.JPG

Been reported sevral times , replacement bolts used to be in the forum webshop but i think they are out of order....
Use the search function and you sure will find out more ;)

If still under warranty, the complete chair gets replaced . Happened to us and we asked for replacement bolts etc and they ordered a complete new chair.

Same happened to me and I just used a nut and bolt for the missing one and tightened the rest

I bought a few bolts during our holiday in France and they fit perfectly. Luckily did not loose the plastic parts. Checked all others of course to prevent repetition

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Bodge job for me but it works & cheaper than vw spares....

2017-08-18 09.04.02.jpg

Thanks for all your replies. It turns out I've been typing my search criteria into the wrong box - no wonder I can never find anything on this site! Having typed into the correct box I found the thread about "Wolfgang" based in Germany. 2 sets of bolts arrived within a week for 10 euros. It doesn't get better than that. Highly recommended.

Back