Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camper Marmalade VW Festival

Loz2286

Loz2286

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Near Eastbourne. This weekend 1 - 3 July. Anyone going? Would be nice to meet other Cali Club peeps. Look out for the Fortana Red T6.1.

20220429_184954.jpg

Near Eastbourne. This weekend 1 - 3 July. Anyone going? Would be nice to meet other Cali Club peeps. Look out for the Fortana Red T6.1.

View attachment 95393
Did you have a good weekend ? I thought it was excellent ! I think I saw your van just inside the first field ?

Yes that was me. Unfortunately my missus couldn't make it but I had a nice relaxed weekend chilling, drinking and enjoying some live music. It was a shame that things emptied so quickly on Sunday morning.

Perhaps we'll have a VWCC area next year?

Yes that was me. Unfortunately my missus couldn't make it but I had a nice relaxed weekend chilling, drinking and enjoying some live music. It was a shame that things emptied so quickly on Sunday morning.

Perhaps we'll have a VWCC area next year?
We were in the family camping section because we went with our children. We unfortunately had to leave early on Sunday too, but we all really enjoyed the music and me and my wife enjoyed the slushie cocktails :- ). I thought it was well organised and lots of space in the camping fields.