Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camperjam 2022

Are you going to Camperjam 2022?

• Yes - staying in VWCC club camping (love it)

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Yes - NOT staying in VWCC club camping (love it but not with you lot)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No - it's not for me (I'd rather chew my own arm off)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LemonDrop

LemonDrop

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Postponed in 2020 and again in 2021 so thought 2022 deserved its own thread.

Only 4 weeks to go!
Who's going and who's staying in the VWCC Club camping area? It'd be good to meet a few more club members this year :cheers

There was some talk about parking nose to tail (not literally) rather than in rows like 2019 which seems a good idea - a bit more social and less like a car park

I’m in and club camping. Parking nose to tail is a good idea. Let’s hope we get the same location as 2019, some club camping slots were right next to the funfair which would have me off to find pastures new.

I’m in and club camping. Parking nose to tail is a good idea. Let’s hope we get the same location as 2019, some club camping slots were right next to the funfair which would have me off to find pastures new.
Yes let's hope not, 2019's spot was perfect. It's shame we don't have an insider any more since @David Eccles left :sorry

I should be there, fingers crossed my GC600 arrives before the end of the month.
Looking forward to it! Been at Weston Park since Thursday for Camper Site, shame the weather turned so wet today.

We did have a good spot last time in Club camping, fingers crossed for the same this year.
Hope to see you all there!

Back