Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camperjam 5-7July 2019 - Club Camping Available

I only managed a quick blat down on Friday in the buggy and spoke to a couple of you...really good to see so ,many Calis parked together....maybe next year some of you fancy putting on a small display in Saturday's special displays as we want to move in that direction. Sunday show n shine was prob one of our best yet in terms of getting layout right (only taken me 12 years) and we totally filled the double field! Its a full on work weekend for me and Cee, tied to showfield most of time ... so we are now about to head off to a posh Spa hotel for 3 days to recover...CJ always falls on our wedding anniv (48 years this time!) so its a way of making up to Cee for yet again working all weekend.
Glad you all enjoyed it and looking fwd to welcoming you all back next year!

I only managed a quick blat down on Friday in the buggy and spoke to a couple of you...really good to see so ,many Calis parked together....maybe next year some of you fancy putting on a small display in Saturday's special displays as we want to move in that direction. Sunday show n shine was prob one of our best yet in terms of getting layout right (only taken me 12 years) and we totally filled the double field! Its a full on work weekend for me and Cee, tied to showfield most of time ... so we are now about to head off to a posh Spa hotel for 3 days to recover...CJ always falls on our wedding anniv (48 years this time!) so its a way of making up to Cee for yet again working all weekend.
Glad you all enjoyed it and looking fwd to welcoming you all back next year!
Thanks David, was good to meet you, and a well organised event. Thank You for helping us sort the club camping area out. Looking forward to next year already

2019-07-05 19.38.08.jpg

10/10 for the chap selling the reg plate at the top - the reg on your bus is great!

Great weekend thank you all. Another public thank you to David for helping us get into the VWCC area - did look for you to say thanks but couldn’t find you. Next year I agree parking nose - tail would be a great idea if everyone agrees. Only gripe I had was that my Cali looked so sad next to all the new shiny Oceans and Beaches - wonder if ............

Are there any future VWCC events coming up? Seems very early in the year to have stopped doing meets?