Campermart Sunday - Anyone going?

MattBW

MattBW

Here to help
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
I'm off to campermart at the weekend, one of my fav VW shows (its warm and inside for a start).

Best of all I am taking delivery of my new slidepod on the same day (I think it will be available to view on the stand for the day).

Anyone from here going? Drop by and say hi if you are about would be good to meet other cali owners (or cali owners to be).

https://www.campermart.co.uk/

Cheers,

Matt.

We are just waiting to confirm if we can bring the dog with us, can't get a sitter for the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good chance we will go - Its kind of handy, less than 30 miles away.

We are just waiting to confirm if we can bring the dog with us, can't get a sitter for the day

Sadly I think it's only guide dogs as it's in a convention centre. I always think it is a shame that places don't have somewhere to leave our pets, dog ownership seems very high these days.

Sadly I think it's only guide dogs as it's in a convention centre. I always think it is a shame that places don't have somewhere to leave our pets, dog ownership seems very high these days.
Bugger. That's us out then !

We've had to leave our dogs with my mum but I admit they usually come to all the shows with us. :)

Yeah, just heard back from the organisers. "No dogs allowed as it's an indoor event, so it's a no sorry"

So we won't be attending have a good day to all that are tho

Ooooo dogs won't be an issue in not so sunny hunny!

Result!! Right I'm in for Run to the Hun

I'm here if anyone is about :)
e231d82410c8d91634b5cf1955444d86.jpg

Last edited:
I'm here if anyone is about :)
e231d82410c8d91634b5cf1955444d86.jpg

Stopped and had a look at the SlidePods, including this one, didn't realise on was yours! I didn't look at the forum before leaving. Sorry, would have said hello.
Back home now, only bought some awning mats. Nice to wander round, but made me realise how much can be spent just to get a builder's van to a spec that still falls short of a Cali!

Agree with you entirely, a lot to be said about factory finish. Amazing how few visitors even know the Cali exists.

Agree with you entirely, a lot to be said about factory finish. Amazing how few visitors even know the Cali exists.

Yes, though Swanway group were there (which includes Preston, where we got ours) with a few vehicles.

Some really nice older vehicles - bays and splits, and t4 & 5, lots of TLC and imagination.

We went to the show too - sorry to have missed you Matt, would have been good to catch up. Did see your Cali but didn't make the connection. Doh!

My missus and I, we did have a chuckle though about roof corrosion. Did you see the extent of corrosion on the displayed Splitty T's? Admittedly now treated with resin etc. but.........just made us chuckle to ourselves. Yes, did see Swanway's show and stopped to say hi to Clive (Birmingham) as he is our sales contact. Delivery still expected before March 31!

No worries, its pretty hard to tell what I look like fro that tiny picture ;)

Haha the van that had caught fire and been dented which they then clear coated and used as a show van. Weirdly I kind of liked it.

My missus and I, we did have a chuckle though about roof corrosion. Did you see the extent of corrosion on the displayed Splitty T's? Admittedly now treated with resin etc. but.........
Oh the irony that the Splitty Rat look guys work so hard to get the perfect rusty roof,whereas with a Cali.....

Back