Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Campervanbits order chaos!

BikerGran

BikerGran

Growing old disgracefully
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
While changing my gas bottle I managed to break the Cali-specific adapter so I ordered one from Campervanbits. When it came it wasn't a GOK one and wasn't the right sort. I assumed (Wrongly I now wonder?) that I had ordered the wrong one.
So I ordered again being careful to check that I followed the link given to me in the email from Campervanbits, and the order confirmation. I've had no less than 4 emails re the progress of my oder, all stating Genuine Gok Gas Valve/Tap etc, so I was delighted to find in my porch a parcel from Campervanbits - just in time to sort the gas for my night away on Saturday.
However, when I opened the parcel it didn't contain what I'd ordered - it was a regulator!

Now I wonder if it was ever my mistake in the first place, when I got the wrong adaptor!

Not sure where to go from here, my husband says to phone them but I feel it's a bit complicated to explain on the phone, plus my hearing isn't what it was. I just wondered if any one else had experienced this kind of problem, and what they found was the best way to contact them?

Not sure where to go from here, my husband says to phone them but I feel it's a bit complicated to explain on the phone, plus my hearing isn't what it was. I just wondered if any one else had experienced this kind of problem, and what they found was the best way to contact them?

Use the live chat function

Just cut & paste your post from above into it.

Back