Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Campsite Availability in France Summer 2022

Bryan2411

Bryan2411

2014 SE
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I‘m looking to book sites for France next summer during July. Having been to France many times during summer holidays I realise you can’t hang about, but has anyone else noticed there is such little choice and availability for dates next summer? Loads of sites are showing no space online at all, some say no but then ask you call a number, some are saying dates will be released in November? Maybe its COVID rollover, but am I missing something? Any tips to secure booking other than try earlier?!

I've never booked a site in France and have never had any issues finding a site even in the height of summer or during Covid, that said i tend to avoid larger sites with lots of activities and prefer sites with a good pool and toilet facilities.

I've never booked a site in France and have never had any issues finding a site even in the height of summer or during Covid, that said i tend to avoid larger sites with lots of activities and prefer sites with a good pool and toilet facilities.
So you have any recommendations @Karlos ?

Tour de France route was unveiled yesterday and every place I Iooked on the route said "bookings open in January". Unless you're going to those massive Yelloh Village type places then you'll be fine with only a few weeks to departure.

Back