Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Campsite experience:- Wynd Hill Farm, Manorbier (nr Tenby)

MattBW

MattBW

Here to help
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
We planned a little weekend trip away in Tenby in the Beach, our first actual camping experience in it and wanted to share a little site we really liked.

I had family staying at Kiln park (Haven place) but as they wanted £217 for 3 nights (I only wanted 2 nights) on the touring field I passed and booked this little site in Manorbier instead.

£12 a night and £3 for hookup, it was a small site (max 10-12 pitches), lovely and quiet with nice views. We had masses of room to setup and best of all walking distance to Manorbier (a shop, a pub, beautiful beach and the castle). Also only 10 minutes drive from Tenby.

Very helpful owner and very friendly. Dogs welcome and a handy field at the back of the site to let them have a run about. Only 1 shower and toilet for each sex but with 10 or 12 pitches it was always free when I went.

Not the height of luxury, no shop or facilities on site really but a lovely spot and we will be returning. If you like a peaceful site with low population this may appeal.

Last edited:
b30f1950d4fcf38c3b0ec66a76627b31.jpg

Oh and no wifi

18cd9e017a99d817906f2d9d490e9402.jpg

15 minute walk to the beach and castle.

dd4d6b2ab802682feb11d15247d41215.jpg

View from the top pitches at the site. Can see the sea.

We planned a little weekend trip away in Tenby in the Beach, our first actual camping experience in it and wanted to share a little site we really liked.

I had family staying at Kiln park (Haven place) but as they wanted £217 for 3 nights (I only wanted 2 nights) on the touring field I passed and booked this little site in Manorbier instead.

£12 a night and £3 for hookup, it was a small site (max 10-12 pitches), lovely and quiet with nice views. We had masses of room to setup and best of all walking distance to Manorbier (a shop, a pub, beautiful beach and the castle). Also only 10 minutes drive from Tenby.

Thanks for recommending this site. We have had a glorious few days here .
We haven’t used the Cali . Just long coastal walks & down into Manorbier(dog friendly beach all year) to the pub.
If staying longer ,would have got the bus to Tenby.
The small shower block & washing up area is immaculate. Only 1 caravan,1 tent & us on the site. Bliss.
There is some road noise but only notice the birdsong . Its so peaceful on a grass pitch overlooking the large meadow (dog allowed off lead).
New owners last year. Very friendly & helpful. Also cottages for rent.
Called https://www.wyndhillhideaway.co.uk/image.jpg[/QUO

Last edited: