Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Can I connect laptop to bluetooth?

Yorkie

Yorkie

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I have a brand new laptop especially for travels in the Cali and I just tried to connect it to the vans Bluetooth so I can play my podcasts whilst travelling, can anyone tell me if I can do this?

My phone connects normally but if I turn off Bluetooth on my phone the van doesn't appear to look for other devices even though my laptop is in discover mode.

Ian

You probably have done this, but is your van also set to look for new devices when you’re trying to connect your laptop?

Also, see this YouTube clip

Can't you get podcasts on your phone?

Can't you get podcasts on your phone?
I can get podcasts in my phone and I can download Spotify music but it’s always full so I have to keep deleting stuff. Today I took Facebook off and reinstalled it as that saves some space. So I bought a laptop to avoid all these issues. Going for a long trip and setting myself up properly. Hopefully

You probably have done this, but is your van also set to look for new devices when you’re trying to connect your laptop?

Also, see this YouTube clip

I cannot see how to make the car look for my Bluetooth laptop. Laptop is set up but I searched everything and can’t find the set up option on my RNS510

ALL done. Thanks all.
I stupidly tried to do it all through the radio unit didn’t think about the drivers information console.

Back