Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Can it get worse than this .....?

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Been a couple of threads recently about attitudes and friendliness in forums. Nothing wrong with that, a little bit of internal soul-searching is never a bad idea ...

however some communities can really turn it on when it comes to arguing over the little things...

I'm a member of a running forum. For the last three hours there has been blood on the virtual walls as almost the whole community has erupted into a nasty, mud-slinging bitchfest over ....

Socks.:shocked

**Made all the more pertinent for me as I'm currently lying in bed ever so elegantly attired in my knee length compression socks ....:oops:

Been a couple of threads recently about attitudes and friendliness in forums. Nothing wrong with that, a little bit of internal soul-searching is never a bad idea ...

however some communities can really turn it on when it comes to arguing over the little things...

I'm a member of a running forum. For the last three hours there has been blood on the virtual walls as almost the whole community has erupted into a nasty, mud-slinging bitchfest over ....

**Made all the more pertinent for me as I'm currently lying in bed ever so elegantly attired in my knee length compression socks ....:oops:

Sock selfie time...
40ce1d287bdc5998d04cadfdc817386a.jpg

Only wear them when I work. Otherwise "Crocs" sockless even when it's cold!

Back