Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Can the sliding door be opened when moving?

I've been trawling through these jokes and I want to avoid turtle disaster but the tread started when Granny Jen dropped some fish out the back of her Cali. I've mullet over and can see no porpoise to any of this. It's just a load of pollocks. So shall we discuss salmon else?

FIN.

I vote that you win !

;-)

I think it's time to reel this in :shocked

Too many of you are taking the bait and now trawling the bottom for jokes that's making this thread drift :sad

Perhaps we can Fin-ish it off?

Getting back to the OP, perhaps all these fishy puns have inspired him to affix a net over the sliding door to catch any tiddlers that may fall out. ;)

Over and (tr)out!

Trouble is I think too many people are hooked on this thread, there is however a small Ray of sunshine around the corner: due to the age of some members no doubt some will fall off their Perch before too long.

I understand the Stingray owners club has a similar problem.

:headbang ;)

I'd like to hake this operchtunaty to say I pike all this creative whiting, but as GJ says it cod dolphinately be time to scale back the puns, no squidding.

I've just about Haddock enough of this now.

Unlike the front doors, no warning buzzer sounds and the indicator on the dash is hardly noticeable. The rear head restraints block most of the rear view so it's easy not to notice.
We drove off with the tailgate open once. It actually isn't visually apparent at all from inside even with the rear headrests down - but the noise inside the van sounded slightly different and I suddenly realised what it was! But now we have a bike rack on the back it would be more obvious (and probably not even possible as it's quite heavy). Especially if it had bikes on it, I'm pretty sure I'd notice.

Back