Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet **** CANCELLED **** Easter Weekend Meet: New Forest 30 March- 2 April

Heather

Heather

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE:

******* THIS MEET IS NOW CANCELLED *******

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definitely be interested in this. Looks like hook up is available? An area i know very well and great location.,

I would definitely be interested in this. Looks like hook up is available? An area i know very well and great location.,
The site also allows fires, provides wood etc. We live a few minutes away and depending on our families plans for Easter would like to come.

We will be onsite from Friday March 30, 2018 as soon as they let us through Monday April 2 . Members are welcome to join anytime through the weekend based on your family plans.

It is a nice area and the campfires are an added plus. They told me there are currently 7 hookup sites available. If you would like hook-ups, please let me know ASAP. Otherwise, there should be plenty of availability for the field.

If you are interested, please post the dates you would like to come. Should be a great way to kick off the camping season for those who don't winter camp :)

I have my eye on this :thumb just thought I'd put it out there.
But someone has a question....
HP.jpg

We’re up for that.

@2020freedom: Good news, this is on their camping page: “Well behaved dogs welcome, kept on a lead in the park please. Lots of dog walks from our back gate.”

Yes, the dogs are welcome on the site as stated above. Trystan hopes to meet many other Cali dogs this weekend.

UPDATE on Booking Process:

If you would like to attend this rally, please contact Hurst View to book your space. Please give the dates you want to attend (Between 30 March and 2 April) and state you are with the VW California group.

email:enquiries@hurstviewleisure.co.uk
phone: 01590 671648

Also, please post your intended dates here.

We have put date in our diaries and will almost certainly come along - we love the New Forest area!

were in, new cali owner. (3 months) test out my awning skills !!!

36311074684_5de772611f_m.jpg

We can't make this which is frustrating as we are only 20 minutes away. Hopefully going to attend one of the others though.

Booked and looking forward to it however person who took my booking did not know anything about a meet!

Booked and looking forward to it however person who took my booking did not know anything about a meet!
I have had a mail from them acknowledging them the meet and where they will be on the site, no hook ups though.

Booked for the Friday and Saturday nights. They only took a phone number so hope that's OK!

Hello everyone, I have put a place to register for this meet up on the event page. Please go ahead and add yourself to the list if you are already booked. This way, I can liaise with the site and make sure everyone is in the group area.

All permissions received so all booked up for two nights. 30/3 thu 1/4. Looking forward to meeting new and old, sorry existing;) friends!

All permissions received so all booked up for two nights. 30/3 thu 1/4. Looking forward to meeting new and old, sorry existing;) friends!
Have just extended to 3rd April. So will stay 4 nights.
Reg No. T600VWC