Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cannot send private messages

MichaelB

MichaelB

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi there.

I've not sent a PM in a while. When I click on a users name I don't see the option to PM them. What am I doing wrong?

Next to your name is a little "Envelope " icon. PM's are now called "Conversations ".

image.jpeg

Thanks WelshGas. I tried that and although I can see my historic conversations I don't seem to be able to add a new one.
Same here. Must be a Forum problem. Will post in Support.

You did. Sorry, didn't notice which Forum Group you were using.

Something odd has occured!

Can people please try now and report back if you are unable to create a new conversation (PM)

I haven't been able to for ages but I do it through tapatalk

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Seems to be working normally now.

@CALIBEACH83 ,
As said above PM is only between VIP members
Once you pay membership you also can download stuff and get discount at our partners.

Ok , I would like to be able to delete my forum posts under my old facebook login .And only continue using this login . Do have to pay 2 vip memberships ? one to be able to delete my old posts , and 1 to be able to continue using this login ..

Ok , I would like to be able to delete my forum posts under my old facebook login .And only continue using this login . Do have to pay 2 vip memberships ? one to be able to delete my old posts , and 1 to be able to continue using this login ..
You need to ask the Admin team to transfer it over for you I would think.

What is your other username I can merge the 2 accounts for you

Can anyone help please . I made a post about roof boxes tonight but don't seem to be able to edit it . The photos have doubled up for some reason but I can't delete the extras . Thank you .

Can anyone help please . I made a post about roof boxes tonight but don't seem to be able to edit it . The photos have doubled up for some reason but I can't delete the extras . Thank you .

Took away some double posted pictures , is this ok with you now?

Thanks Hotel California . Does this mean that we can't edit our posts anymore ? Looking forward to meeting you in Hanover . We have just got our emissions badge but it has a big 4 on it . Is this valid in France ? What does 4 mean ? Thanks .

You need to be VIP to edit your posts

The "umweltplakette " is only for Germany.