Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Can't wait till weekend. :-)

studioTUNGSTEN

studioTUNGSTEN

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Got a Black Pearl SE yesterday. Brilliant!

A full of camping stuff was killing us when we had a 2 weeks camping trip to France last summer.
Now we are ready to go just with a handful of cloths. :bananadance

Next to do;
RCD 301 out RNS 510 in.
Change an anti-theft lock bolt on spare wheel.
Carpet needed. It gets dirty already.
Seat cover? Not sure yet.
Paint protect - I had 3M paint protection film on my cars, it was a must! especially under the door handle and side skirt areas.

Welcome any recommendation about a must accessories. :embarrased

Thanks for loads of infos and helpful threads on this club. Great community!

ps) I have a spare original mattress as I purchased a comport mattress. (I thought it will be on the top of the mattress.:headbang ) I will hand over with a small cash if someone need. I am at Kingston, Surrey.

Congratulations:thumb

We have the RNS510, it's good but response to input is a bit slow if you're used to using a smartphone; they are a bit dated now. It was on the van, I wouldn't have specced it, I already had a good app on my phone with offline maps (CoPilot).

Congratulations:thumb

We have the RNS510, it's good but response to input is a bit slow if you're used to using a smartphone; they are a bit dated now. It was on the van, I wouldn't have specced it, I already had a good app on my phone with offline maps (CoPilot).

Thanks! I think the 510 looks better than other high tech Satnavs so its an easy choice for me. :)
Got a 2015 version with SDD and LED under £500. It was a bargain too.

Looking to upgrade Multi function steering wheel too. ;)

Congrats!

Seat covers for sure, I hated mine at first but no stress now, best thing I've purchased.
I hated mine.

They are no longer in my van.

I hate those wobbly bottom of Inka covers and the second skin is too expensive also too similar to original. I may ask to my friend who is a skilful upholstery fitter. :)

Yes I was looking on ebay at RNS510 & it would seem the latest version are quicker. Unfortunately I can't justify changing mine for the newer one.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

As it's mostly only me I have a number of microfibre towels scattered around the place.

If I get back wet, or muddy then they go over the seats. when I am fine-dining and partaking of only the finest wines , well ok, A pot noodle washed down with a burgundy, then I have a microfibre towel folded over the back seats.

When it is my doggies then the back seat is fully covered with a modified fluffy blanket from Dunelm. 120 nights so far and seat fabrics still nicely clean.
interior.jpg

Exiting...first weekend ahead...:thumb

For me the one and only Brandrup seatcovers.
Cost more than others but perfect fit and exact the same print and colors as original seats , if you put those on it's hard to tell if they are covers ,
Don't like the others covers , most are ugly colors and don't fit well with to much fabric hanging on the sides,....:confused:

We are about to start stocking what I consider to be the finest fresh coffee maker to live in any campervan that has ever been made. Its made of plastic makes great coffee and is super easy to clean (no more used coffee grinds all over the place). first person to guess what it is can have one at cost price :)

We are about to start stocking what I consider to be the finest fresh coffee maker to live in any campervan that has ever been made. Its made of plastic makes great coffee and is super easy to clean (no more used coffee grinds all over the place). first person to guess what it is can have one at cost price :)
You must end up wih coffee grinds somewhere!?

Zyliss Cafetiere?

An AeroPress Coffee Press?

http://www.aeropresscoffee.co.uk/

Well done skylark it's the aeropress :thumb. Drop me an email and as soon as their in you can claim your cost one.
Just out of interest have you used one?

Well done skylark it's the aeropress :thumb. Drop me an email and as soon as their in you can claim your cost one.

They're not bad are they. One of our pals has got one and it made a very smooth cup of coffee in the New Forest.

Thanks for the offer. I'll reserve one and collect it when we order a slidepod next year. :D

No but i read a lot about them on here. I get fed up with coffee grinds but love proper coffee!

I'll give you a complimentary one when you order your slidepod :thumb.

If you fancy one skylark drop me an email and I'll let you know when they are in stock. I will be doing a demo youtube video of it to. The wife is bullying me to do these for everything we stock in our online shop, I keep telling her the glare off my head will over expose the camera.... but will she listen???? ;)

Where did you get your beautiful carpet Granny-Jen?

Congratulations on the new machine! We've had our since May, we did 4000km in the summer holidays.
Re: RNS 510 - we have one, I was thinking of getting it replaced because it doesn't have an iPod connection, and the navigator is pretty clunky compared with the TomTom I'm used to. May be able to come to some arrangement if you're interested - also in Kingston uT!
Our main purchase was a Muetze roof-topper. We can recommend that, was much warmer for the kids upstairs when we were in Scotland.
VW bike rack is also excellent.
have fun!

Back