Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Carpeting/mats

S

ShmBK

Vehicle
Looking to buy
hi folks.

new here, just got my 69 plate Ocean yesterday, having upgraded from converted T5.1 . now looking to accessorise....
I used to have nice, weatherproof flooring and leather seats. Now I have fragile fabric. I've got Inka covers for meantime and I got the all weather front mats from VW - but the mats are a bit disappointing. Specifically, the space between the captain's seats and the hump under the gearstick isn't covered.

Has anyone got any suggestions to cover these areas?
maybe cutting up some generic rubber mats?

ah
Best to have a browse through the existing posts ..... searched “carpets”
lots of options from costly but quality Brandrup to cheap and cheerful (my option)!

i just got a cheap door mat and cut it to fit the gap between the front seats.
hi thanks, I've looked extensively at carpeting options on the forum and the retailers but it's specifically to neatly cover that hump. I'm going to have muddy paws and boots in that area, so would like to not have to clean it frequently

ah

hi thanks, I've looked extensively at carpeting options on the forum and the retailers but it's specifically to neatly cover that hump. I'm going to have muddy paws and boots in that area, so would like to not have to clean it frequently
I think the hump is always going to be a bit of a challenge!

hi folks.

new here, just got my 69 plate Ocean yesterday, having upgraded from converted T5.1 . now looking to accessorise....
I used to have nice, weatherproof flooring and leather seats. Now I have fragile fabric. I've got Inka covers for meantime and I got the all weather front mats from VW - but the mats are a bit disappointing. Specifically, the space between the captain's seats and the hump under the gearstick isn't covered.

Has anyone got any suggestions to cover these areas?
maybe cutting up some generic rubber mats?
We have used a couple of luxury carpet sets from Simply Car Mats. Currently have a rubber set on order but there has been a delay with them so haven't been able to try them yet. Maybe worth a look though.

Hi all,

I just cut and fitted a vinyl piece of flooring in the living room area which extends all the way between the captain seats up to the bulge under the shifter in one piece.

about two hours of work, it fits and looks great i think.

This was just a test run; i bought a piece of scrap vinyl, only 10€ at the local carpet store.

I intend to use this as a template for a piece of vinyl with a wood look, but i quite like this piece as well actually.
I just need to make the slots for the bench rails...

I made a paper teplate first, then transferred it to the vinyl piece, opened a beer, and started to cut, hoping for the best.

DIY all the way.

C5E401B3-4CB3-4AE0-89DB-02C81FB5CF85.jpeg

8E5D42D8-23BC-4FC4-B369-415E9AD64C40.jpeg

E43EC53A-141E-4B5B-88B0-341FD1780B55.jpeg

99617EBA-DD5A-48F5-87F0-84C7C5EFB03C.jpeg

D92FE10D-9E03-4573-85D4-740C7C915E3B.jpeg

E68462DF-457C-43DC-A338-868DF2469BD5.jpeg

Found these on eBay but a bit pricy at £96

I think I’ll get a cheap boot liner and cut it up

Back