Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CCC and C&MC cancellation policies

The Pox

The Pox

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I recently had to cancel two bookings because of the level 3 lockdown in Lancashire. One booking was with the C&MC and the other with CCC. What a difference in attitude. The C&MC were very helpful and sympathetic and cancelled without any problems. The CCC on the other hand first of all stated how flexible they were going to be and gave me four days to re-book! This would avoid me losing my deposit. When I pointed out that at present it is impossible to say when you can get away again and on top of that where you will be allowed to visit in the next few weeks or months, they were not helpful at all. It was a case of re-book soon or lose your deposit. It makes me think, never pay the whole fee up front with the CCC, it is bad enough losing £25. I am wondering whether to renew my membership next year…

I won't be renewing my CC&C membership for the same reason. Having to make any changes before 30 days of the booking is a ridiculous policy and makes any sort of spontaneous camping impossible.

I think they need to look at their friendly club slogan as my dealings with them recently have sadly been anything but.

It would be easy for them to design a new slogan - just put "un" in front of the "friendly club"!

camping-and-caravanning-logo copy.jpg

Totally agree. We booked a European holiday with CAMC which was cancelled. They were so good - firstly with a good discount when booking and then when cancelling. They phoned me and offered a refund or rebooking with no fuss.
I also tend to use their uk campsites now rather than the CCC.

Back