Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Centre console bottle holder

Cwtch_twt

Cwtch_twt

vwcalwales
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Has anyone had their bottle holder at the bottom of the centre console fall off? Only had our van for 3 weeks and it came of in my hand today!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you sure it was clipped in properly? A load of fuses are located behind it and the whole thing can be removed.

Are you sure it was clipped in properly? A load of fuses are located behind it and the whole thing can be removed.

Brilliant! Thanks for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi - Mine’s fallen off on the first outing after picking it up from the showroom. I can’t get it back in - any hints?

If I recall correctly, the bottom hooks in and the top has a pinch clip that you have to access with the bottle holder open.

Thanks - I’ve worked out that bit but can’t for the life of me to get the pinch clips to work they are stiff and I’m not sure how well they ‘mate’ with the main console behind. Once I get it back in I hope I don’t have to change a fuse in a hurry!

Thanks - I’ve worked out that bit but can’t for the life of me to get the pinch clips to work they are stiff and I’m not sure how well they ‘mate’ with the main console behind. Once I get it back in I hope I don’t have to change a fuse in a hurry!
You only need to pinch them to remove it as they are spring loaded.
With it half open (2 handed operation) drop it down into the slot then push the inside part firmly into the dash and it will click into place.

Thanks - I did that but for some reason one of them wasn’t getting past the console lip behind. I managed to fix it by removing the sliding clip that wasn’t working - fitting the unit with only one clip and then reinstalling the original clip. This worked because the clip goes in at an angle when refitting it and sort of acts as a lever over the console lip.
So - probably solved - and I really hope that i don’t blow a fuse on a dark wet day with a van full of stuff and no room/appetite for standing on my head in the middle of it! But if I do, at least I’ll know what to do:thumb
Thanks for your support.:happy

Back