Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ceramic

Joe England

Joe England

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi has anybody had there van ceramiced just wondering how effective it is and what sort of price your looking at?

Hi has anybody had there van ceramiced just wondering how effective it is and what sort of price your looking at?
I was thinking about getting mine circumcised, is that the same thing??

Had mine done not long after I picked it up (ex-demo). Professionally done using Gtechniq products. Wheels, paint and interior all protected.

Although dirt does build up (obviously) it takes no effort at all to bring it back to pristine condition.

Had mine done not long after I picked it up (ex-demo). Professionally done using Gtechniq products. Wheels, paint and interior all protected.

Although dirt does build up (obviously) it takes no effort at all to bring it back to pristine condition.
Was out expensive?

Was out expensive?

In a word.....yes!

Around £950...but that is for three days work. Wheels off to do the brake callipers, all carpets done (twice) etc etc. Came back with a mirror finish and it's guaranteed to be swirl and blemish free for 9, years as long as you keep it maintained. As I plan to keep my Cali for a long time, I see it as something that will give me pleasure for a number of years (I do like a shiny Cali) and therefore worthwhile. If I planned to keep it for two or three years, I'd probably think differently.

I tried some detailing myself with my old van, which I was very pleased with at the time. However, my efforts looked really amateur compared to what this guy did.

IMG_2649.jpg IMG_0210.JPG

Picked up mine today from having it done. I went for a less expensive approach without wheels and not that much done to the interior. It was done in a day and had to stay there overnight. 350€.

When I checked pricing it was from 200 up to all the money you got in the bank.