Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CH66LEY was Born

C

CH66LEY

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi Everyone,

My name is Charlene, I live in Aberdeen, Scotland, I just received my new California (T6) this week and I am super excited, more so that getting my first ever flat keys! I used to have an old Toyota Granvia conversion a few years back and been on some camper holidays in portugal (www.siestacampers.com), since then I have got the bug. I am really excited about the years ahead and trips to be planned, and expensive accessories to buy!! Any advise and guidance on what is a must have or must do trip in the first year I would greatly appreciate.

Looking forward to being part of something special!

Charley

Welcome on board , the forum is full of useful info.
Hoping to visit Scotland in the Cali this year or in 2018

Welcome Charlene, lots of answers here......
:welcome

Hi Everyone,
... Any advise and guidance on what is a must have or must do trip in the first year I would greatly appreciate.

Looking forward to being part of something special!

Charley

Hi Charley

Welcome! Look forward to some pics of your new van :)
There are many things you could buy; have a look at the "everythingcalifornia-shop". The starter kit is great.

Hi Charley

Well pleased for you, and good luck with your future adventures. Ordered our T6 California last week and have been advised we have a 20 week wait....just like Christmas all over again.

Hi Charley

Well pleased for you, and good luck with your future adventures. Ordered our T6 California last week and have been advised we have a 20 week wait....just like Christmas all over again.

the waiting is part of the fun, I ordered mine in July 2016 and just got last week. Hopefully you will get in time to catch some summer months!

Ordered the T6 Cali, just had a conversation with my supplier who has said that the electric sliding door, whilst a good option gives off an audible beep every time it opens and closes. Anyone have experience of this as i have just removed from options.