Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

SOLD OUT - Champagne France Meet - September 2017

Hi we (Richard and Penny) would like to come (we'll be on our way back from Italy)..having been to the site before we know how much we like the champagne!
I'm a bit confused about the paypal options...I have a choice of "send to friends / family in UK" or "send to friends / family overseas"...second one then asks for a country. Which option should I use?
Thanks

Hi we (Richard and Penny) would like to come (we'll be on our way back from Italy)..having been to the site before we know how much we like the champagne!
I'm a bit confused about the paypal options...I have a choice of "send to friends / family in UK" or "send to friends / family overseas"...second one then asks for a country. Which option should I use?
Thanks

Hi Richard , i do not know witch option there to chose , maybe others can help here.
I do know that sending money to friends/family should have no charge but it seems with some there has gone a small amount of so i did not recive the full 45€ but only 43,...€
Can't explain why....

Think you need overseas , to use € ....

ok..i get different options when I connect on my PC (but no Euro option!). so I've transferred the equivalent of 45 Euro to you
Cheers
Richard and Penny

ok..i get different options when I connect on my PC (but no Euro option!). so I've transferred the equivalent of 45 Euro to you
Cheers
Richard and Penny

Cheers Richard , i receved 45,97€ ....
I owe you some...;)
Must been exchange rating or whatever ...

Last edited:
Don't worry....I won't forget the 97 cents....they'll be worth about £97 by September

Hi "Hotel California" if you still have a space we would like to attend especially as Champagne is available : )
i will transfer the money if you confirm the space - we should be in Belgium around that time visiting family so can plan this stop. cheers ( oh just two of us )

Hi "Hotel California" if you still have a space we would like to attend especially as Champagne is available : )
i will transfer the money if you confirm the space - we should be in Belgium around that time visiting family so can plan this stop. cheers ( oh just two of us )

Yes still 8 pitches left !
Please use PayPal .
Thankx

Thankx @Bell

The list so far is :

Hotel California(myself)
Henrik (Kmann)
Rik (Jabberwocky)
Sally House (Pinkietee)
Celia Bannerman (Celia and Edward)
David (Dalas) + friends , 2 Cali's
Simon (caymann57)
Martin (Hantshog)
Tracy Paine
Pete Matthews (Wanderlost)
Mylifeinpixels
El Greco
Ian (Yorkie)
Robin&Chantal (Niborn)
Stuart & Sue (S1andS2)
Richard&Penny (TwoDogs)
Michael Reynolds (Bell)

Last edited:
Should we be thinking about channel crossing yet? Not sure whether its cheaper if you book early. Is there more detail about the travel arrangements? We've not been on a club meet before so don't know how these things work.

Should we be thinking about channel crossing yet? Not sure whether its cheaper if you book early. Is there more detail about the travel arrangements? We've not been on a club meet before so don't know how these things work.

You are welcome on the site from friday noon on , i myself will be there also from arround friday midday , if you want to arrive on thursday (spent the night thursday-friday also ) this is perfect possible but not included in our price , you do not need to book this up front , if you do want to book up front use the details on the website :
http://www.champagne-nowack.fr/index.php/en/contact.html
It is not a regular campsite but more a facility next to theire champage house .
Guess if you let me know you want to arrive on thursday i can let them know for you.
However i think if you want to head up front i suggest to check out Epernay or Reims as the village we stay got no shop , restaurant , ....it is realy a very small village.
You could better be spending a day in Epernay where the big champagnehouses have theire residence.
Using this link provides other (free) aires and campsites in the nearby
https://m.campercontact.com/en/frankrijk?countrycode=FR

Booking the ferry is a thing i should do asap .

Enjoying a sunday brunch at home ...with some champagne ...

IMG_5673.JPG

Look careful and spot my own grapes in the back ground !

Today another exiting member signed in ,
Thanks Claudia !

The list so far is :

Hotel California(myself)
Henrik (Kmann)
Rik (Jabberwocky)
Sally House (Pinkietee)
Simon (caymann57)
Martin (Hantshog)
Tracy Paine
Mylifeinpixels
El Greco
Ian (Yorkie)
Robin&Chantal (Niborn)
Stuart & Sue (S1andS2)
Richard&Penny (TwoDogs)
Michael Reynolds (Bell)
Claudia Tomlin

Last edited:
Dear California owners ,

We are planning a smal meet-up in France at Vandieres (30 min. from Reims) at a small champagnehouse with a own campsite.
http://www.champagne-nowack.fr/index.php/en/welcome.html
This would be the weekend 15-17september 2017 , there's room for about 25 California's , the site has electric hook-up , showerblock,....ect. everything a campsite has. In a very quite and small village .
Arriving from fridayafthernoon and leaving sunday arround noon we have the site to ourselves (you can stay longer or arrive earlyer on your own base) a small champagne tasing on sathurday late afthernoon and offcoarse the possibility to buy champagne at the site no driving needed .(witch i can confirm good quality/price)

All included , no extra costs for 1 Cali with 2persons at 45€ (EURO)
This includes two nights on site and everything from hook-up ,showers , touristtax, a tasting of 2 glasses champagne ,.....
And on top we will supprise you with a small gift!(Guess it is not a supprise anymore now...)

Adding extra persons or kids would add a small extra charge (would not be that much ) witch we arrange at the site/weekend itself (hoping the owner agree kids for free if the group is large enough to cover his expences )
Do let us know if you are coming with more than two so we can count this in.
Dogs are free but as it is a very small site take note there are no dog-facilyties or dog-walk on the site . And dogs should be walked outside the site!

A chance to meet-up with fellow Cali owners or just enjoy the site , there's BBQ on site free to use , a outdoor covered patio and a indoor room with tables and chairs if the weather is not on our side .
You can also take a trip to Reims or Epernay (30min drive) to visit other champagnehouses.
Go cycling thru the winefields .

Only 25 Cali's can join .
For the moment there are already 14 Cali's singed in as the people who did filled in the doodle and helped to pick the date had first choice.
The next 11 Cali's who sing in are sure they can come , i 'l keep an update on the numbers every day until the max of 25 is reached .

If you like to attend we ask to pay 45€ using PayPal to this mailadres :

wim.raeymaekers@pandora.be

Using "send money to a friend or family " in EUR currency this should be without costs .
Please give us your sirname and forumname so there is no mix up possible .

Any questions we will answer if needed.

The list so far is :

Hotel California(myself)
Henrik (Kmann)
Rik (Jabberwocky)
Sally House (Pinkietee)
Simon (caymann57)
Martin (Hantshog)
Tracy Paine
Mylifeinpixels
El Greco
Ian (Yorkie)
We have just sent our 45 Euros. Tom and Clare (Amarillo) the boys and dogs will be with us but obviously will not be tasting the Champagne.

Follow my blog at www.au-revoir.eu

Tom (Amarillo) and his family has joined the meet!

Great stuff @Amarillo , think many would love to hear story's on your grand tour!

The list so far is :

Hotel California(myself)
Henrik (Kmann)
Rik (Jabberwocky)
Sally House (Pinkietee)
Simon (caymann57)
Martin (Hantshog)
Tracy Paine
Mylifeinpixels
El Greco
Ian (Yorkie)
Robin&Chantal (Niborn)
Stuart & Sue (S1andS2)
Richard&Penny (TwoDogs)
Michael Reynolds (Bell)
Claudia Tomlin
Tom (Amarillo)

Last edited:
Hi Hotel California,
Just made a payment on Paypal, please let me know if received and still a space. Thanks Laurent

@laurentfox all OK money transfer recived! Thankx.

Now only 4 Cali's can join us!!!

Update
The list so far is :

Hotel California(myself)
Henrik (Kmann)
Rik (Jabberwocky)
Sally House (Pinkietee)
Simon (caymann57)
Martin (Hantshog)
Tracy Paine
Mylifeinpixels
El Greco
Ian (Yorkie)
Robin&Chantal (Niborn)
Stuart & Sue (S1andS2)
Richard&Penny (TwoDogs)
Michael Reynolds (Bell)
Claudia Tomlin
Tom (Amarillo)
Laurentfox (Laurent)

Only 4 places availeble...

Hi hotel california,
just made our payment via PayPal and please let us know if you have received it.- At that time we are on tour in the region und would like to spend that weekend with you and the champagne.
Cheers
Axel&Christine

@exdent , payment recived , see you in France...:thumb

Update
The list so far is :

Hotel California(myself)
Henrik (Kmann)
Rik (Jabberwocky)
Sally House (Pinkietee)
Simon (caymann57)
Martin (Hantshog)
Tracy Paine
Mylifeinpixels
El Greco
Ian (Yorkie)
Robin&Chantal (Niborn)
Stuart & Sue (S1andS2)
Richard&Penny (TwoDogs)
Michael Reynolds (Bell)
Claudia Tomlin
Tom (Amarillo)
Laurentfox (Laurent)
Exdent (Axel&Christine)

Only 3 places availeble...

Please may we have a space? Thanks. (klmr14 and @Sad )

Please may we have a space? Thanks. (klmr14 and @Sad )

If you want sign in please use Paypal and your in....:thumb
Only three Cali's can join for the moment!

@klmr14 , payment recieved .
I assume you ( @klmr14 and @Sad ) are coming together in one Cali as this are two diffrent forummembers ....? Or are you a couple both with a forumname(account) ?

@klmr14 , payment recieved .
I assume you ( @klmr14 and @Sad ) are coming together in one Cali as this are two diffrent forummembers ....? Or are you a couple both with a forumname(account) ?

We're coming together in one Cali - we're a couple but joined this separately.