Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Change of Forum Name

T6 CFO

T6 CFO

Mike
Top Poster
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Formerly known as Michael Barber because I was an idiot when I signed up on here. Finally got my order in which will be finalised at the end of the week so an appropriate time to change it. My profile picture will be changed to something more appropriate when the Cali arrives

Well done for pulling the trigger!
(I'm sure those were your exact words to myself when I ordered.)
Nice one Mike :thumb

Cheers
Tom

Congratulations Mike. :thumb You won't regret it. I know you've spent time agonising over options - so did I - but trust me, by the time it arrives you'll be so happy to see it that you won't care what options are on it.

Unless the seats don't swivel :mad:.

You have also prompted me to get around to changing my forum name (formerly dmailer) - which I've been meaning to do for a while. Since my Cali now exists - I have a photo - I'll also get around to formally introducing myself on the appropriate thread :D.

I really should get around to changing my forum name (Facebook registration is easy but has it's downsides) how did you go about this ?

It has been noted lol he assures me when his Cali arrives it will change :thumb

Formerly known as Michael Barber because I was an idiot when I signed up on here. Finally got my order in which will be finalised at the end of the week so an appropriate time to change it. My profile picture will be changed to something more appropriate when the Cali arrives
Well done Mike - congrats ...... been rooting for you

Cheers @Calikev, thank you. ...and so Mike Wrench transforms into CoboCali. nb. Cobo Bay is one of our favourite parts of the island of Guernsey... hoping to head there in our new Cali in the summer.

Surprised you allowed a Tottenham avatar Kev :eek:
We had a little chat and very friendly it was and yep I promised to change it when I get my Cali

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: DM
Back