Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Change username and contacting users

Cooptroop

Cooptroop

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi,

On the forum I'd like to use a username, rather than my name. Is this possible?

Also, I've found an old friend and would like to make contact. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Mark

There's no need to use you real name , but seems you did.....
It can be changed , a admin can do it for you.

Hello Cooptroop I did the same when I registered and also changed.

Mike

Hi,

Also, I've found an old friend and would like to make contact. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Mark
As far as contacting other Forum members I believe you can do so if you are a paid up VIP member. You can open a "Conversation" with a member if you know their User Name. This Conversation or Private Message is just between the two of you.

Hi,

Thanks,
Mark

Well part one has been accomplished :D

Part two .... for a private conversation just between the two of you as WG said, you do need to be a VIP member, which costs a tenner and gives you access to a huge array of vendor discounts that should ensure you get your money back as soon as you buy something from our vendor list :D

To PM someone, just click on their profile name, a little box opens up with a number of options, one of which is to start a private conversation.

Oh,

A big warm welcome also

Well part one has been accomplished :D

Part two .... for a private conversation just between the two of you as WG said, you do need to be a VIP member, which costs a tenner and gives you access to a huge array of vendor discounts that should ensure you get your money back as soon as you buy something from our vendor list :D

To PM someone, just click on their profile name, a little box opens up with a number of options, one of which is to start a private conversation.

Oh,

A big warm welcome also
GrannyJen - you're showing your ***. It's £12.99 now.:)

The VAT man is getting that extra three quid !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GrannyJen - you're showing your ***. It's £12.99 now.:)

Blame your professional colleague at Goring hall yesterday :sad

I'm still dopey...

Well, dopier than usual

if that's possible :shocked

Blame your professional colleague at Goring hall yesterday :sad

I'm still dopey...

Well, dopier than usual

if that's possible :shocked
The Anaesthetist always gets blamed - Never the, he who walks on water, Surgeon or Physician or Radiologist.;)

Back