Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Changing 6.1 LED headlights to left hand drive

S

Steve Wilko

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hi ,
I’ve just bought a 6.1 Ocean and wounding about changing headlights to driving in France ? I’ve had someone say they change automatically using gps , another you can change in settings but I can’t find it . Any advice?
Thanks

*wondering

Hi ,
I’ve just bought a 6.1 Ocean and wounding about changing headlights to driving in France ? I’ve had someone say they change automatically using gps , another you can change in settings but I can’t find it . Any advice?
Thanks

*wondering
Handbook?

No nothing in there , that's why I asked .
And that's why. There is no adjustment. The light spread is flat, no upkick on the L side on RHD vehicles or the opposite on LHD vehicles. Park in front of a wall and you'll see what I mean.

And that's why. There is no adjustment. The light spread is flat, no upkick on the L side on RHD vehicles or the opposite on LHD vehicles. Park in front of a wall and you'll see what I mean.
OK Thanks . The dealer actually told me you change it in the settings , but obviously I couldn't find this . Thought it best to check before I went ( although that's not looking likely now!!! )

In my T6 it’s In the instrument cluster....
Settings - Lights and Vision - Travel Mode.

F303F9F6-9F6E-45D6-91F8-F89CECCFE79F.jpeg

Hi @WelshGas, does it mean that they are not blinding other drivers therefore you don't need to adjust when travelling outside UK?

• Agree
Reactions: Loz
Hi @WelshGas, does it mean that they are not blinding other drivers therefore you don't need to adjust when travelling outside UK?
If, as some have said they have a flat beam and no uptick on the L, then yes.
Check by putting Dipped Beam on when pointing at a wall or garage door.

If, as some have said they have a flat beam and no uptick on the L, then yes.
Check by putting Dipped Beam on when pointing at a wall or garage door.
I don't have the van yet, it is still at the dealership but I am waiting for the registration plates. But I will try to check that when we go back to the dealership

Back