Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

charging volts

paolino

paolino

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
questo pomeriggio il mio Ocean 2017 è stato collegato alla presa 220 volt .. dopo un paio d'ore il pannello di controllo ha indicato una tensione di 13,4 volt nelle batterie del tempo libero mentre io ho misurato 13,6 volt sulla batteria del motore con un tester. Non avevo mai notato una tensione così alta nella batteria del motore ... va bene? saluti e scusa per la traduzione ...

Don't speak Italian, but I believe your post translates to something like this:

"this afternoon my Ocean 2017 was connected to the 220 volt socket .. after a couple of hours the control panel indicated a voltage of 13.4 volts in the leisure batteries while I measured 13.6 volts on the battery of the engine with a tester. I had never noticed such a high voltage in the engine battery ... okay? greetings and sorry for the translation ..."

questo pomeriggio il mio Ocean 2017 è stato collegato alla presa 220 volt .. dopo un paio d'ore il pannello di controllo ha indicato una tensione di 13,4 volt nelle batterie del tempo libero mentre io ho misurato 13,6 volt sulla batteria del motore con un tester. Non avevo mai notato una tensione così alta nella batteria del motore ... va bene? saluti e scusa per la traduzione ...
this afternoon my Ocean 2017 was connected to the 220 volt socket .. after a couple of hours the control panel indicated a voltage of 13.4 volts in the spare time batteries while I measured 13.6 volts on the battery of the engine with a tester. I had never noticed such a high voltage in the engine battery ... okay? greetings and sorry for the translation

The Mains charger will trickle charge the engine battery when the Leisure Batteries are fully charged.

Il caricatore di rete caricherà gradualmente la batteria del motore quando le batterie per il tempo libero sono completamente cariche.

13.6v is normall for an AGM battery, the voltage will drop to around 12.9 volts after charge