Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Cheap Eurotunnel tickets - Partner now found!

Ian S.

Ian S.

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
I have just been to Switzerland and taken a return tunnel ticket. When I was booking Eurotunnel, I was alarmed to note the standard price for Cali return would have been about £220/240.
However I discovered ‘Frequent Traveller’ but ..... I now see that this is no longer available ‘due to exceptional summer demand’ so what I am about to offer may be of even more interest!
The basis of frequent traveller is a fixed price paid for 10 x crossings in a 12 month period. The upfront cost is £480 which I have paid. Return counts as x2. So my recent return cost me £96 rather than £240. I am only likely to use around 4-6 crossings over next 12 months so I will have 4-6 potentially spare. You can also buy additional crossings for £48 if required.
Part of the scheme is that it allows you to have a relative or friend who you nominate for the period but this cannot be changed once nominated.
I am therefore looking for a trustworthy Cali partner - I know you are all honest! I would like someone who will commit to buy 6 tickets and become a partner with me. These crossings would all have to be booked and I think used by 15.6.2021, the end date for my purchase.
If you know you will be doing at least 6 crossings over next 11 months, then this is an offer you should seriously consider at under £100 per return. You do pay extra for peak times and periods but when I looked into this, they were not too restrictive.
There are also some tricks and ways I have found to avoid the ridiculous campervan surcharge and unfair treatment of Californias that Eurotunnel try and levy

PM me if this sounds of serious interest to you and we can discuss further.

I think they might be dropping the frequent traveller for some time, you can buy shares (was about £8000 worth three months ago) get Computershare to put them into a CDI Getlink account and you get 30% off any ticket on up to 3 returns or 6 one ways a year as a perk. I thought they were a good buy anyway as there must be travellers like me who would rather not “mingle” on a ferry

Partner now found thanks to California Club.

BTW you might want to know Eurotunnel have now withdrawn the scheme!! too much business this summer. maybe it will come back in the Autumn/winter?

Back