Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cheapest way to get black out upstairs

Lalala

Lalala

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all

Looking for some advice as I am going round and round in circles. We have been debating getting an internal topper since we got our van in January . Have read many a thread and read the pros and cons of internal vs external . We decided on internal for convenience of being always in situ once fitted . However I've still yet to part with my £500, I guess because I'm not convinced the cash is worth it . I've realised that our main motivation for a topper is to get some black out - we have young kids and 0530 camping wake ups are hard work . A lot of the discussion is around warmth and dryness but as we are fair weather campers so this is not the reason for buying . I've found the Pucer screens at £135 . Is this my best option ? I need black out and it would be nice to keep the heat out in summer if we ever make it to Europe . I've yet to be washed out by the rain in our Cali and rarely camp in winter

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts !

I doubt that you will find a supplier more into whet he sells than Darren from Pucer Screens, he's been making elevating roof screens for most VW models for many years and knows his subject.

Being a 'high-roof' owner I have never purchased from him but had many years as his 'neighbour' when trading at the VolksWorld Show I feel that I can recommend him as a person.

Rod