Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cherry Red RAL Code

RetroRed5

RetroRed5

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Evening All,

Does anyone know what the RAL Code is for VW's "current" Cherry Red? (as used on a two-tone Cherry Red/Candy White California).

I've done some searching for it online but found a lot of different results.

Cheers.

I think you'll find it's this one LST-0U2-H3T Cherry red and the white if you need it is this one LST-0U2-B9A Candy White.

I think you'll find it's this one LST-0U2-H3T Cherry red and the white if you need it is this one LST-0U2-B9A Candy White.
Many thanks :thumb

Are these VW codes or RAL codes? They don't look like RAL codes (but then again I'm no RAL guru so wouldn't really know for sure).

This is not for any paint I'm going to put on my Cali, I'm having my garage interior painted to look like our Cali, i.e. red at the bottom and white at the top (perhaps a bit over the top but what the heck); anyway, the paint company can do colour matches based on RAL codes, hence I'm trying to find out what code to send them.

Cheers ;)

If my memory serves me right it's a part number if you need the RAL code you might have to contact your VW parts department but even they might not know the code, so you might have to speak to the paint department.

Are these VW codes or RAL codes? They don't look like RAL codes (but then again I'm no RAL guru so wouldn't really know for sure).

This is not for any paint I'm going to put on my Cali, I'm having my garage interior painted to look like our Cali, i.e. red at the bottom and white at the top (perhaps a bit over the top but what the heck); anyway, the paint company can do colour matches based on RAL codes, hence I'm trying to find out what code to send them.

Cheers ;)

It'll be camouflaged!

RAL Colours App

C8C8168C-FC95-472D-9910-27B35CFF8938.png

Thanks for the input chaps :thumb

I think the nearest RAL code to VW Cherry Red is RAL 3002. I'll soon see once it's on the walls.

Evening All,

Does anyone know what the RAL Code is for VW's "current" Cherry Red? (as used on a two-tone Cherry Red/Candy White California).

I've done some searching for it online but found a lot of different results.

Cheers.

These aren’t RAL codes, but (presumably) VW Group paint codes. I’m replying to this because I bought the wrong (old) cherry red which is darker than the new one on the T6. Somewhat annoying. The one I need is LH3T. (The old one is LA3E.) I’m sure you know this and it’s mentioned below but if I answer it then I can come and find it again in future! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure the vw codes will be ral codes ???
ral codes are a standard form of paint codes industrial type and domestic ect

Cheers ;)
Don’t B&Q (etc) offer a paint colour matching service? You could borrow one of the swatches from the VW showroom (next time they are open) and take it in to B&Q

Back