Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Child Roof safety net

Hi.

Is the net still for sale? Is it in good condition? Will the net fit T6.1? Thx

Last edited:
Hi.

Is the net still for sale? Is it in good condition? Will the net fit T6.1? Thx
Should come as standard with a 6.1 I believe. Did with mine.

Appreciating this is an old post…. Is the net still for sale by any chance?

Me too - feel free to message me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also have an unused child safety net for a T6.1, not got around to listing but open to offers. Only wanted the second draw option in the bench seat, but for some reason VW package these two items up together.

I also have an unused child safety net for a T6.1, not got around to listing but open to offers. Only wanted the second draw option in the bench seat, but for some reason VW package these two items up together.

The net you get with the 2nd draw is not the child safety net.

All vans come with the child safety net when new - it clips on to the ceiling loops of the pop top & stops anyone falling off the end of the bed into the hatch area. Thats what's shown in the photo in the first post in this thread

The net that comes as part of the storage pack hangs down from the access hatch into the space above the front seats & isn't removable. Picture below of the storage net from a 2014 thread!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416409237.336780.jpg.

Last edited:
The net you get with the 2nd draw is not the child safety net.

All vans come with the child safety net when new - it clips on to the ceiling loops of the pop top & stops anyone falling off the end of the bed into the hatch area. Thats what's shown in the photo in the first post in this thread

The net that comes as part of the storage pack hangs down from the access hatch into the space above the front seats & isn't removable. Picture below of the storage net from a 2014 thread!

View attachment 105631.
Thanks for this info, clearly getting my nets mixed up, either way don’t either of them, child net unused and extra storage net has been removed as got in the way and not needed.

Thanks for this info, clearly getting my nets mixed up, either way don’t either of them, child net unused and extra storage net has been removed as got in the way and not needed.
We removed our storage net too. As you say, just gets in the way.