Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Children in Need 2017 - Worktop Protector Kit

Ajspicer

Ajspicer

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
The first person to commit to buy a set of work top protectors by replying to this post will receive a set in the post next week and I will donate your entire payment to Children in Need by the end of the evening. If you fancy a colour change, pick from the colour swatches and you can have a custom colour set instead.

Note: both double and triple kits are available.

These frosted glass finished protective covers as fitted to our and many members Californias kitchens ar computer cut to the exact size of both burner / sink and the fridge glass work tops and can be applied in minutes using the supplied 3M squeege and a misting of soapy water solution using an old household spray bottle. The soapy solution enables you to move the protector around until it is in the correct position before squeeging the solution to the edges to leave it stuck in place (See YouTube video below):

£26.95 inc postage or £31.95 for a coloured kit

Andrew Spicer via
Private forum message
Ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk

Andrew.

The first person to commit to buy a set of work top protectors by replying to this post will receive a set in the post next week and I will donate your entire payment to Children in Need by the end of the evening. If you fancy a colour change, pick from the colour swatches and you can have a custom colour set instead.

These frosted glass finished protective covers as fitted to our and many members Californias kitchens ar computer cut to the exact size of both burner / sink and the fridge glass work tops and can be applied in minutes using the supplied 3M squeege and a misting of soapy water solution using an old household spray bottle. The soapy solution enables you to move the protector around until it is in the correct position before squeeging the solution to the edges to leave it stuck in place (See YouTube video below):

Andrew Spicer via
Private forum message
Ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk

Andrew.

Andrew Spicer via
Private forum message
Ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk

Andrew.
Hi Andrew,

I ll take a clear set.....thanks

I will pm details

Alf

Thanks Alf,

I will send your payment to Childrennin Need. 2018 triple kit or the older double kit?

Andrew.

Back