Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Children In Need 2019 - Worktop Protectors

Ajspicer

Ajspicer

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
The first person to commit to buy a set of work top protectors by replying to this post will receive a set in the post next week and I will donate your entire payment to Children in Need by the end of the evening. Double and Triple kits are available depending on the age of your California.

image.png

The glass work tops are easily scratched, and are very expensive to replace.

These frosted glass finished protective covers as fitted to our California kitchen have been computer cut to the exact size of both burner / sink and the fridge glass work tops and can be applied in minutes using the supplied 3M squeege and a misting of soapy water solution using an old household spray bottle.

The soapy solution enables you to move the protector around until it is in the correct position before squeeging the solution to the edges to leave it stuck in place (See YouTube video below):

The covers are also really easy to remove should you wish to replace them with a new set in the future, however, ours have been on for 5 years now and show very little sign of wear.

£26.95 inc postage

Andrew Spicer via
Private forum message
Ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk

I already have your great worktops. But have scratched them. If I can easily replace... then I’m in. But also happy to donate to BBC children in need

Last edited:
Hi Andrew, do the protectors also protect against dropping things on the glass worktop? Having kids, I worry about them dropping something and breaking the glass.

Back