Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Chili in Taiwan 2018 Spring Rally

Looks nice , when's the next meet ...? I might come over...
;)

Looks like a good following in Taiwan, and what a lovely campsite :) The bird at 2:59 however looks unimpressed with his anti-theft device :veryfunny:veryfunny I guess people may steal anything from campsites...

Thanks for sharing. It's a well organised event to share/exchange ideas, food and drink and a chance for a dance! Excellent!

Seems i can only choose no subtitles or Taiwanese subtitle (at least i think it's Taiwanese as i can't raed it)

Noticed that only one has a awning room /sides an no driveaway awnings or roof toppers....the market is still open overthere:D

Also would not be happy if someone was shooting fireworks above my Cali ....

You can change
Seems i can only choose no subtitles or Taiwanese subtitle (at least i think it's Taiwanese as i can't raed it)

Noticed that only one has a awning room /sides an no driveaway awnings or roof toppers....the market is still open overthere:D

Also would not be happy if someone was shooting fireworks above my Cali ....
Click settings / Subtitles / Auto Translate / Scroll down to your choice (Hope that helps)

@glen ,
It's on auto but i get no subtitels , Ipad that is...full updated
IMG_1287.PNG

Subtitles can be changed in setting
@hotel california

I am so happy to know you guys on the other side of the world love the video.
We are all California fans, and we share the same spirit.

When you guys want to translate the Youtube video closed caption in any language, you have to use desktops or laptops (both pc or mac). It doesn't work on many mobile devices such mobile phones or tablets.

By the way, Taiwan is a very safe country, and people are very friendly. Any anti-theft device is totally unnecessary. You can leave your iPhone outside of your Cali overnight. No one will touch it. Welcome to visit.

I hope I can take part in any VW California Rally in Europe someday.

@hotel california

I am so happy to know you guys on the other side of the world love the video.
We are all California fans, and we share the same spirit.

When you guys want to translate the Youtube video closed caption in any language, you have to use desktops or laptops (both pc or mac). It doesn't work on many mobile devices such mobile phones or tablets.

By the way, Taiwan is a very safe country, and people are very friendly. Any anti-theft device is totally unnecessary. You can leave your iPhone outside of your Cali overnight. No one will touch it. Welcome to visit.

I hope I can take part in any VW California Rally in Europe someday.
Hi Chili, Always look forward to your video's on youtube, Hope you din't mind me posting your video. Looking forward to the next. Glen

Back