Clarification

ChrisB

ChrisB

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Hi,
One for the Admin.
I have been a guest member for some time now whilst researching my options regarding a new VW California. I live in Spain and due to the massive reduction in the exchange rate and general price increases I have decided that a new Cali' is just too expensive for me. I am however, likely to purchase a brand new VW transporter 150DSG 4 motion and will have that vehicle professionally converted to a similar spec of an ocean by a Spanish company near Barcelona. This provides a cost saving of over 10,000 euros and the finished vehicle is of a stunning quality. Given that this vehicle will not be a 'California', does that preclude me from remaining a member of this website and would it prevent me from obtaining VIP membership.
Thanks for any advice

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Staff member
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T5 Beach
hi chris it most certainly would not prevent you being a member on here. also there are discounts im sure you could use so no problem becoming a vip

ChrisB

ChrisB

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
hi chris it most certainly would not prevent you being a member on here. also there are discounts im sure you could use so no problem becoming a vip
That for that, I was hoping to stay because the site content is superb.
Chris

ChrisB

ChrisB

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
http://www.perfectvan.com/
Click on the Fira 2016 link and it shows three of their examples. I have seen these in the flesh alongside a T6 ocean and the quality of finish is comparable. All the fitments are adaptable to the customers own requirements. Unfortunately the pics don't do the vehicles justice. We like the layout of the yellow version but in indium grey with some alterations.

Redrover

Redrover

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Becoming a VIP member
I have paid for 12 months vip membership so please tell me when it will be activated or am I missing something.
Thanks in advanced.