Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cleaning tips for your Cali

Is it just mine or do these things get dirty quicker than any other vehicle ever built? I spent 2 hours washing it, did a 5 mile round trip and it was filthy again! Just bought some mud flaps, I hope they work!

Is it just mine or do these things get dirty quicker than any other vehicle ever built? I spent 2 hours washing it, did a 5 mile round trip and it was filthy again! Just bought some mud flaps, I hope they work!
Ours is iridium grey, seems to get dirty quick.
Started for time and as it rains a lot here the autoglym
Ours is iridium grey, seems to get dirty quick, it rains a lot here.
I use autoglym Polar blast with pressure washer, prewash, wash and the polar seal.
Polar seal is a hydrophobic coating, stays clean for weeks.

Spent a nice sunny day cleaning, polishing and waxing today.
following the good advice above gave my roof area a good clean too.
View attachment 74361
wow, you are making me feel guilty. Perhaps I should give mine ths special treatment as well some time soon.

Helicopter tape is the correct name

you can get it from a well know auction site, it’s quite often sold as bike protection film

Helicopter tape is the correct name

you can get it from a well know auction site, it’s quite often sold as bike protection film

Don’t buy anything that is for helicopters/aviation as you will pay 10x the price as the same product that isn’t licensed for aviation use.

Look for PPF or as above bike protection film

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t buy anything that is for helicopters/aviation as you will pay 10x the price as the same product that isn’t licensed for aviation use.

Look for PPF or as above bike protection film

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good. Thanks both.
I have a few patches of clear bike tape I can use. Cheers.