Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Clear out of California goodies & accessories.

wildslammer22

wildslammer22

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I have the following for sale, collection from or near Southampton/New Forest preferred. Can post if buyer arranges courier.

Zone Sleep Ultra Fitted mattress topper Top bed (Beach or Ocean) £150
Zone Sleep Ultra Fitted mattress topper Bottom bed (2 seat Ocean/Coast) £150
Both used but always with a fitted sheet, no stains or marks. Will sell as a pair for £275

Child safety net (top bunk) £20

Fiamma Level Up Kit (chocks, levellers). Never used £20

Bellman Cappuccino Maker (if you know, you know!). It’s the one without the pressure gauge. Used but in perfect functioning order £75

BRANDRUP Front Cabin Window Internal Isolites® for VW T6.1/T6/T5 California (T6/T6.1 With Rain Sensors 100 701 560) Removed from packaging but never used £60

Can supply photos on request. Will consider offers for multiple purchases.

UPDATE - I HAVE ON OFFER FROM A SINGLE BUYER TO TAKE EVERYTHING SUBJECT TO PAYMENT. I WILL UPDATE OR CLOSE THE THREAD ONCE TRANSACTION COMPLETES OR NOT. THANKS Mike

Last edited:
I have the following for sale, collection from or near Southampton/New Forest preferred. Can post if buyer arranges courier.

Zone Sleep Ultra Fitted mattress topper Top bed (Beach or Ocean) £150
Zone Sleep Ultra Fitted mattress topper Bottom bed (2 seat Ocean/Coast) £150
Both used but always with a fitted sheet, no stains or marks. Will sell as a pair for £275

Child safety net (top bunk) £20

Fiamma Level Up Kit (chocks, levellers). Never used £20

Bellman Cappuccino Maker (if you know, you know!). It’s the one without the pressure gauge. Used but in perfect functioning order £75

BRANDRUP Front Cabin Window Internal Isolites® for VW T6.1/T6/T5 California (T6/T6.1 With Rain Sensors 100 701 560) Removed from packaging but never used £60

Can supply photos on request. Will consider offers for multiple purchases.
Can you provide pics of the internal windscreen cover please and how they fix to screen, thanks

Can you provide pics of the internal windscreen cover please and how they fix to screen, thanks
Hi, they attach with Velcro tabs. I'll get them out of the loft and take a picture tomorrow, in the meantime here’s the link to them in the club shop

Hi thanks , is it all 3 ! Windscreen and cab doors or just windscreen ! Thanks for the link

Hi, what shape mirror base do the isolites fit? I have a 2022 Coast

Regards

John

Hi will take all 3 if we can do a deal on postage

Hi, I have an offer to take everything from a single buyer. I’ll let you have first refusal if that falls through?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk