Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Climatronic Heating Flaps Calibration

KGCali

KGCali

Retired and still young at heart!
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi All, thought I'd add this short note of how to calibrate the climatronic heating flaps on the California SE T5, it may work on other models.
Worth a try if you have heating or air distribution problems.
Turn on the ignition, press and hold both the AC and Front Vent buttons until both lights start to flash then you'll hear the flaps calibrating and the lights will stop flashing after 10-20 seconds.
Hope that helps :)
_20200318_173343.JPG

Hi All, thought I'd add this short note of how to calibrate the climatronic heating flaps on the California SE T5, it may work on other models.
Turn on the ignition, press and hold both the AC and Front Vent buttons until both lights start to flash then you'll hear the flaps calibrating and the lights will stop flashing after 10-20 seconds.
View attachment 56309
How did you come across this tip?

View attachment 56309

Like your music choice!

How did you come across this tip?
I was looking into my heating as my passenger side was slightly cooler than the driver side so I search the internet and found a Skoda tip on resetting the climatronic so thought I'd try it on my Cali and it worked :)

Back