Climatronic Speed control orange led intermittent

Perfectos

Perfectos

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi Guys,

I know this has been discussed before but I cannot find the threads by searching in the Forum or Google.

Question 1:
A/c control Led orange lights on the centre of the dash are intermittently working / not working Between level 1-3
initially level one stopped lighting up most times but now it has started to affect level 1-3

Question 2:
I recently I had a fault code come up for the rear air con, code: 9480753 Rear A/C control display head No signal (00001000 passive/sporadic) - the code was read by VW assist ( I took a screen shot)

I mentioned the code to the dealer whilst my van was In having the HPFP and fuel system replaced Under warranty! The issue related to the van not starting on one occasion (that’s another storey for another thread)

the dealer said there was no fault code at all, despite me having told them the code number from VW assist.

since I got the van back the a/c heater control speed knob issue seems to be have got worse, very intermittent. (Level 1 -3)

sometimes when level 1-3 do not work, I can get level 1 led to light up by turning the knob anti clockwise half a turn or so.
when doing this only level 1 lights up,
then if I turn the knob clockwise I intermittently get level 1-3 to light up, ( level 4 and above no problem)

switching to Sync appears to light up all led‘s from 1 through to max, rear A/c appears to be working both on sync and rear controls

Question 3:
the a/c & heater temperature appears to be working correctly, hot and cold temp.
albeit when the heater knob is turned to the “ off” position (shown on the digital heat temp display “off” ) air still comes out of the vents at the previously set temp ( both hot and cold) Via the previous setting either screen, face or feet.

appreciate your assistance either directly or by posting the previous thread discussion links.

I think that's normal. Mines the same. I've seen a video somewhere . Think it was cloud Dodger who's ac also did it and he told the dealer who checked some other Van's and they all did it.