Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Club Camping - which festivals/shows.

GillianC

GillianC

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I am keen to get to some more events next year and make sure I get tickets before they sell out.
Which festivals and shows have VWCC camping?
Have seen it mentioned at Camperjam but are there any others? Also is it usually limited to a certain number?
Thanks

Busfest has california camping

Roskilde Festival (Largest music festival in Denmark) - should have one ;-)

Not a festival but we are getting close to arranging a club meet per month next year.

So far we have about 5 due to be announced.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Excellent work!
Look forward to seeing the details and putting them in the diary :)

If you like music and cars, I would recommend CarFest, maybe we could get a group pitch? Doesn't Chris Evans own a Cali? Never saw him in anything other than a California t-shirt or hoodie..

If you like music and cars, I would recommend CarFest, maybe we could get a group pitch? Doesn't Chris Evans own a Cali? Never saw him in anything other than a California t-shirt or hoodie..

We were at Carfest south as my boys have old buses and they were exhibited in the Vintage Village. My son's open topper was used for the carnival parade. If you looked closely you could have seen me wearing a pink blow up crown waving a flamingo :happy It was really good this year. We only live five minutes down the road so used the Cali as transport rather than to sleep in but would definitely consider this next year if we are having a club camping area. Not sure if they have them?

It was CarFest South that we did, I thought that it was best year yet. Going to convoy to Spa next year, but will definitely be back for 2019.

Not a festival but we are getting close to arranging a club meet per month next year.

So far we have about 5 due to be announced.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hopefully there will be some further up north :)

Back