Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Club Meet - Brean Sands - 18th - 21st May 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday and Saturday for us please.

3 nights for us as well please Martin.

3 nights for us as well please. However would it be possible to have Weds, Thurs and Fri night as we will have to leave after dinner on Saturday night in order to be back home for a major pre booked family celebration on Sunday?
Best wishes
Paul

Just an update on this meet, in order to make this meet viable we now need at least 50+ vans attending which may be tough considering it is quite short notice.

Prices will be:

Thurs, Fri & Saturday ( 3 Nights ) £43
Friday & Saturday ( 2 Nights ) £29.50

The price above includes Electric Hook Up, upto 5 persons per van and dogs go free.

Please make yourself known if you are interested ?
Hello Martin

Book us in for Thursday to Sunday with hook up.
Steve & Gill

Just an update on this meet, in order to make this meet viable we now need at least 50+ vans attending which may be tough considering it is quite short notice.

Prices will be:

The price above includes Electric Hook Up, upto 5 persons per van and dogs go free.

Yes we are definitely interested.... Will it be all in same field as before?

A date for your diary.

There will hopefully be a Cali meet on the 18th - 21st May at Warren Farm, Brean Sands.

You will be able to choose from two durations: Thursday - Sunday or just Friday and Saturday night.

Let us know if you want to attend as we need enough vans to make it viable.
Is that Brean Sands near Weston-super-Mare? If yes, I'd like to come for the Friday and Saturday.
Thanks
Juliet

Fantastic, I would like to be included for Friday and Saturday.

Si

Prices will be:

Hi Martin,

We are interested in going Friday and Saturday night. Please add us to your list of vans.
Thanks

I am hosting a recurrent Kitesurf Camp in Denmark this weekend. So hopefully we can attend some other gathering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Book us for the three nights, please

:Iamsorry, cancel my three nights, just been told that we are elsewhere that weekend! :sad

A date for your diary.

There will hopefully be a Cali meet on the 18th - 21st May at Warren Farm, Brean Sands, North Somerset

You will be able to choose from two durations: Thursday - Sunday or just Friday and Saturday night.

Count us in Thursday to Sunday please. Guaranteed sunshine thrown in???

A date for your diary.

There will hopefully be a Cali meet on the 18th - 21st May at Warren Farm, Brean Sands, North Somerset

Yes please, put me down for Thursday to Sunday

View attachment 19605 Tentative for now as got my hands full at the moment...
Congratulations! Quite a litter! How many dogs and bitches and have they got names, or are you open to suggestions?
There's nothing quite like the sweetish smell of little milky pups....
(By the way, this is Mrs Borris - he isn't dog-orientated).

View attachment 19605 Tentative for now as got my hands full at the moment...

Congratulations! Quite a litter! How many dogs and bitches and have they got names, or are you open to suggestions?
There's nothing quite like the sweetish smell of little milky pups....
(By the way, this is Mrs Borris - he isn't dog-orientated).

Agree....I love holding puppies...babies no thanks, puppies yes please!
You certainly have your hands full @AlisonF nine of them?! Hope your bitch is ok.

Agree....I love holding puppies...babies no thanks, puppies yes please!
You certainly have your hands full @AlisonF nine of them?! Hope your bitch is ok.
Wow! That is a lovely site. Perhaps another picture when they are confident enough to show their faces lol. What breed are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.