Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Club shop cali wrap

Verity

Verity

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I bought one of these, but it's only been used once as my husband refuses to help me put it on! It was brilliant the one time we used it, but I'm not tall enough to put it on without his help, and he refuses to get involved! If anyone wants it (hope this is ok with admins?) I'm open to offers. It was for a T6 Ocean and it's blue.

Thanks.

I bought one of these, but it's only been used once as my husband refuses to help me put it on! It was brilliant the one time we used it, but I'm not tall enough to put it on without his help, and he refuses to get involved! If anyone wants it (hope this is ok with admins?) I'm open to offers. It was for a T6 Ocean and it's blue.

Thanks.
Does he need your help with anything? If so, refuse :)

my husband refuses to help me ....... If anyone wants it (hope this is ok with admins?) I'm open to offers.
Rather than getting rid of him, have you tried one of these?

whip.jpeg

Ha ha love all these replies! He can't see the point of the faff, since the whole idea of the cali is that we turn up, press the button for the roof and that's it. Open the wine. I get where he's coming from .... ! We've been married 29 years, so it would be quite difficult to trade him in now I think. Too many miles on the clock .....

Thats why some of us prefer the isotop liners, fit it once inside and its always there. No messing about outside in the rain.

Thats why some of us prefer the isotop liners, fit it once inside and its always there. No messing about outside in the rain.
Very true but it still leaks did you watch the YouTube video lol
to be honest the Velcro was never going to stop water tracking in at the bottom but I still love the isotop

I’ve had isotop liners for about 4 years and a Thais one before that for another 4 & never had drop leak through.

Even without a liner I’ve only ever had it wicking through where I’ve lent against the sides and a small amount of wind blown spray through the vents at the top front. Never had anything like that video.

I’ve had isotop liners for about 4 years and a Thais one before that for another 4 & never had drop leak through.

Even without a liner I’ve only ever had it wicking through where I’ve lent against the sides and a small amount of wind blown spray through the vents at the top front. Never had anything like that video.
To be honest I own a property in the west coast of Scotland and the wind and rain is unreal , I would be surprised if any tent fabric would be 100% watertight on the worst day

Ha ha love all these replies! He can't see the point of the faff, since the whole idea of the cali is that we turn up, press the button for the roof and that's it. Open the wine. I get where he's coming from .... ! We've been married 29 years, so it would be quite difficult to trade him in now I think. Too many miles on the clock .....
I’m sort of with your husband on this. The amount we pay for the van it should be fit for purpose out of the box.
And we love travelling with as little as possible as well. The price of some accessories is scandalous.

I’m sort of with your husband on this. The amount we pay for the van it should be fit for purpose out of the box.
And we love travelling with as little as possible as well. The price of some accessories is scandalous.
Fit for purpose depends on usage case. Fit for purpose in summertime Greece would be a little different to December at Nordkapp.

Very true but it still leaks did you watch the YouTube video lol
to be honest the Velcro was never going to stop water tracking in at the bottom but I still love the isotop
I'm always surprised when people say that - I've had the roof up on my 2007 Cali in torrential rain and wind and it's never leaked! Has the quality dropped off that much in 14 years?