Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Club shop windscreen cover - velcro question

Volkywagen

Volkywagen

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Id like to be able to have the side windows covered and the windscreen open during the day. I note that the cover has velcro pads (approx in line with the A pillars), i've looked at lifting it up, but it went from the bottom of the windscreen to the top...am i missing something?? I need it to go from the top to the bottom!!
No its not upside down!
Hope somebody can help

Id like to be able to have the side windows covered and the windscreen open during the day. I note that the cover has velcro pads (approx in line with the A pillars), i've looked at lifting it up, but it went from the bottom of the windscreen to the top...am i missing something?? I need it to go from the top to the bottom!!
No its not upside down!
Hope somebody can help
The top end has a strap that is folded over (for some reason) and if you take this off before fitting you can also open from the top.

Yes and I still can’t understsnd it!! Extra strength for windy conditions.

Having had my Silver Screen blow off in Snowdonia in Feb this year, I think the extra bit of velcro would be very useful. I camp all the year round and that was the first time I've had any issue with the Silver Screen. It is an older model and doesn't have the extra Velcro wrap around. (I did find the bit that blew off on a nearby hedge).