Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Coast 6.1show and shine

Manic

Manic

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
A few people have asked for pictures of my new 6.1 coast as these are still pretty rare in the UK. I have started this thread so others can add there pics too if they wish. Let me know if you want any specific photos. Sorry I don't have any pics of the standard seat covers as I havIMG_5795.JPGIMG_5795.JPGIMG_5796.JPGIMG_5797.JPGIMG_5800.JPGIMG_5801.JPGIMG_5803.JPGIMG_5804.JPGIMG_5795.JPGIMG_5796.JPGIMG_5797.JPGIMG_5800.JPGIMG_5801.JPGIMG_5803.JPGIMG_5804.JPGe fitted the waterproof ones from new.

very nice, is that factory privacy glass or have you had it tinted.

Van looks great good to see such an extensive range of pics. I presume the black bumper protector is not standard but seems a good idea and looks good Especially with the red van. Is this a vW part fitted by dealer?

very nice, is that factory privacy glass or have you had it tinted.
The tints are aftermarket (not my choice!) . The dealer arranged a third-party to do them as there was a bit of an administration error. It was very annoying at the time but following discussion with the brand director we came to a compromise. I am happy with the look but would spec the VW privacy glass if I ordered again mainly because I think looks classier and also you can see lines in the glass when you wear polarised sunglasses.

Van looks great good to see such an extensive range of pics. I presume the black bumper protector is not standard but seems a good idea and looks good Especially with the red van. Is this a vW part fitted by dealer?
Yes fitted by the dealer before pick-up, I think it was about £50.

Thanks for the nice comments. I am pleased with look especially as I went for a free colour and standard wheels.

Looks fab - thanks for posting - not got mine yet so nothing to post - yet - enjoy

A few people have asked for pictures of my new 6.1 coast as these are still pretty rare in the UK. I have started this thread so others can add there pics too if they wish. Let me know if you want any specific photos. Sorry I don't have any pics of the standard seat covers as I havView attachment 68652View attachment 68652View attachment 68653View attachment 68654View attachment 68655View attachment 68656View attachment 68657View attachment 68658View attachment 68652View attachment 68653View attachment 68654View attachment 68655View attachment 68656View attachment 68657View attachment 68658e fitted the waterproof ones from new.
Looks great. I received our candy white (ordered when it was still free) last week. I went white with privacy glass for full gangsta badass look but I have to say, in a bit jealous of the red. Will post some piccies after I get it cleaned. I live down a muddy lane and it’s been raining a lot lately.

Thanks for sharing the pics :happy great to see the Coast

What type of bike rack is that and how does it fit onto the van ?

A few people have asked for pictures of my new 6.1 coast as these are still pretty rare in the UK. I have started this thread so others can add there pics too if they wish. Let me know if you want any specific photos. Sorry I don't have any pics of the standard seat covers as I havView attachment 68652View attachment 68652View attachment 68653View attachment 68654View attachment 68655View attachment 68656View attachment 68657View attachment 68658View attachment 68652View attachment 68653View attachment 68654View attachment 68655View attachment 68656View attachment 68657View attachment 68658e fitted the waterproof ones from new.
Thanks so much for posting. What a beauty. Am BESIDE myself excited now. Feeling confident with our choices too. Lovely looking van.

You weren't down in Dorset today, were you? We drove past a Cherry Coast on our way home

It’s the official VW rack, 4 clamps onto the boot lid, I will take some close-up pics and post tomorrow.
Thanks, where is it for sale on here i.e. club shop ?

Looks even better for real . I was down there today (can just about see the roof with the kayak on it of my Beach in photo 1).
Nicely parked away from everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting. Ordered mine on Friday. Especially good to see the aftermarket tint. I know you didn’t want this but I will be adding it so great to see it. Like the idea of bumper protection, will talk to dealer about this when it finally arrives.

Looks even better for real . I was down there today (can just about see the roof with the kayak on it of my Beach in photo 1).
Nicely parked away from everyone else.

Thanks, I saw the beach in the car park, looks gear too, do you kayak round there often? I think I may have seen you on the river when out on my SUP.

Thanks, I saw the beach in the car park, looks gear too, do you kayak round there often? I think I may have seen you on the river when out on my SUP.

Used to kayak (and SUP) quite regularly from Shore road slipway but that’s been very busy this year so been going elsewhere . Did an evening paddle from Calshot up the Hamble during the summer so might have been then. Today was supposed to have been a paddle from Calshot but to windy and miserable so came over to help take the sails off my brothers boat (a Crabber 26) ready for winter.

Thank you for posting. Ordered mine on Friday. Especially good to see the aftermarket tint. I know you didn’t want this but I will be adding it so great to see it. Like the idea of bumper protection, will talk to dealer about this when it finally arrives.

What colour have you gone for?

That was my first choice but outvoted by the wife and kids. I love red now but was still a bit anxious until I picked it up.
It looks really good, especially for a free colour. At the end of the day it’s all about how you use them and enjoy them.

Back