Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Coast flooring upgrade

Stu@rt

Stu@rt

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi,
just wondering if any Coast owners out there, who had spec'ed the flooring upgrade had any pictures they could share with us?
I have seen the Ocean's "slate" look floor in the flesh at a dealership and was really impressed with it. A nice wow factor, for sure.
But none of the Coast's I have seen in the flesh have had the matching "oak" look floor.
I've see the staged "perfect family" photo's in the downloaded brochures, but wondered if there were any Coast owners willing to share real world pic's of their "Oak" flooring for us?
Yeah, yeah I know it's only a vinyl type flooring product, and not real wood and at £500 is a costly option too. But I am thinking that it has the ability to completely transform the internal look (Right up until the point you cover it with mats or carpets of course !)
Thanks very much

Thanks Jenny. Appreciate you taking the time to find that. Did you stick with Mojave in the end or switch to Ascot? When is your build week?

Youre welcome.
I havent checked for a few weeks as at first it was Week 9 next year, then checked again & it was Week 51.
Im not in a hurry & once the statement came out about the 10% issue I havent asked again.
My dealers are currently furloughed so cant get any info from them.
Yes I did change my colour & went for the 2 tone Ascot Grey.