Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Coast...

Hello fellow Coast owners. I have started a Facebook Group if anyone is interested in joining. It is the VW Coast Owners Club. It is a small friendly group to discuss your pride and joy and other Coast specific issues. You are all welcome to join.

Hello fellow Coast owners. I have started a Facebook Group if anyone is interested in joining. It is the VW Coast Owners Club. It is a small friendly group to discuss your pride and joy and other Coast specific issues. You are all welcome to join.
It's like walking into a restaurant and telling customers: I suggest you come to my snack bar across the street.

It's like walking into a restaurant and telling customers: I suggest you come to my snack bar across the street.
And joining the California Club with random other campers, vive la difference.

We've ordered a Coast from Liverpool too.
Indian Grey
Heated Seats
Heated windscreen
Mudflaps
Limo tint glass (Liverpool offer this service) as the 1 we saw had tinted glass and was very see through.
Panoramic roof
And a few other things I can't remember.
It was 6k less than the ocean.

The California Chris youtube videos are a fab help. Infact we sat in the red coast he used in his last video and it really helped us see what we wanted.

Anyone know whether in the UK, you can order a sliding window in the sliding door on the Coast?

Anyone know whether in the UK, you can order a sliding window in the sliding door on the Coast?
Oh and whether you have to have the £762 additional interior light option if you want the outdoor shower connection?

Oh and whether you have to have the £762 additional interior light option if you want the outdoor shower connection?
As I'm sure you've already tried, it looks unlikely:
Screenshot_20210213-185036_Chrome.jpg