Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cobb: latest news

Elly Swanson

Elly Swanson

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
To all UK Cobbers. I contacted Cobb UK to ask when the new premiere plus I saw on Cobb Aus would get here. Here’s their reply:

Here in the UK we will be stocking a slightly different model than the one you have seen. The model will be called the Cobb Premier Air which is identical to the Cobb Premier Plus design but it has air control. We are expecting to launch this product in Spring 2019.”
The air control will be in the lid. A slider (to cover the holes, fully closed, open or partial) will allow users to adjust the amount of air that’s drawn through, thus effect fuel burn. It seems it will also have a revealed bottom part to make cleaning much easier (like the SAfire). I don’t know yet if it will have the new, deeper ridged grill plate or the old type with the holes.

The new stainless steel plate is now in the UK. If you have been frustrated by the “non stick” one, that’s a nightmare to clean, this one is a dream - just soak it and if needed, give it a bit of a scrub.

To all UK Cobbers. I contacted Cobb UK to ask when the new premiere plus I saw on Cobb Aus would get here. Here’s their reply:

Here in the UK we will be stocking a slightly different model than the one you have seen. The model will be called the Cobb Premier Air which is identical to the Cobb Premier Plus design but it has air control. We are expecting to launch this product in Spring 2019.”
The air control will be in the lid. A slider (to cover the holes, fully closed, open or partial) will allow users to adjust the amount of air that’s drawn through, thus effect fuel burn. It seems it will also have a revealed bottom part to make cleaning much easier (like the SAfire). I don’t know yet if it will have the new, deeper ridged grill plate or the old type with the holes.
If you’re down under Cobb have the Premierre plus at the moment. Here’s the link: http://cobbaustralia.com.au/shop/co...8SenZ7pvLTlJQb2BUalRSWgYlea_QNibWhkpI_H2JLKpI

Back